This is Sumathindra

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am sumathindra, I grew up in mumbai and came back to bangalore almost 15years back which is my birth place!

I have changed almost 5 vehicles and the current car i own is a ford figo titanium 1.2. I also have a honda dio for quick errrands [;)]

I bought the figo a year and a half back and it has been a love story ever since. This is an absolute VFM car and trust me a pleasure to drive.

More to follow.

Welcome buddy! Hope you have a wonderful stay with all of us.

So talk more about your experience with Ford figo. How has it behaved till now under your hands? [:)]

Hi sumathindra, Welcome to TAI! we will pleased if you could share your experiences about all of your automobiles you have/had in separate threads.

Welcome abroad Sumathindra. Good to note that you are back to your location (if I may call it your location). We would like to know more on your Figo and your ownership so far. How about starting a thread on it and give details / information people would like to know about Figo P.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI and do let us know if you need any help.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Sumathindra, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. We would like to know about those vehicles which you have owned past Figo. Do also consider sharing an ownership experience with Ford Figo coupled with a few pictures. Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact our team if you ever require any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom