Introduction "TheLibran"

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I have joined this community few months back but due to some personal reasons could not even introduce myself. So here am I introducing myself to the ever growing TAI community.

To start off, I am from Chandigarh (India), in the age group 20-30. My hobbies are Singing/Listening to music, DIYs (especially in my car; BTW I own an Alto and M800).

People might wonder why the name "TheLibran"; well its because my star sign is Libra so couldnt find a better name to describe me.

Hoping to add info and learn things from this forum.

Regards,
TheLibran

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, TheLibran. I’m looking forward to read all the DIYs which you done on your car. And nice to have someone from Chandigarh, I have been there and absolutely love the city. Have a wonderful stay on the forum! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard TheLibran. Good that your explained about it in your first post. Do share your DIYs experiences, I am sure you will find like minded people and knowledge sharing is always better.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI and be in touch for any support.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks All for your wishes.
@Thetraveller: I like MJ the most and apart from that any soothing music which eases you out. As far as singing, well Sonu Nigam :)
@350Z: Surely i'll try to post pics as well as the trouble (thats why i joined TAI for support of people like you) i had with all DIYs.
@shailinder: Sure bro, its the posts i read here which temptem me to join in.

Top Bottom