Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hi people,

My name is Lijo Thomas. I belong to Bangalore city. My Native is Nilambur in Kerala.
I own a Swift vxi. I work as Editor/Compositor/graphic designer for Amar Chitra Katha. Apart from my profession i love long drives and photography. My favorite drive is Bangalore to Nilambur.

Awesome, a graphic designer on the league! Let me the first one to welcome you aboard.
Wish you a long and wonderful ride with all of us. Do keep sharing your reviews and comments where you seem them fit [:)]

Welcome Lijo Thomas,

Shift looks Excellent in without modification, but it looks Awesome with modification.

So which one is yours, Excellent or Awesome?[drive]

Do add some pics of Shift:)

Welcome to TAI Lijo.

I actually opened this thread by seeing your username thinking it would be someone from Kerala and I guessed it right!

Do post your ownership report of Swift VXI on TAI.We have very good members and me myself who are very eager to help you.

I am also excited by seeing your profession.

I hope you will have some contributions to the photography thread as photography is one of your hobby.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

Regards,
point_city96

Thread Starter #8
Thanku guys for welcoming me.

@Appu: my Swift is Between excellent and awesome. I have installed free flow Exhaust. Planning for more upgrade.

@point_city96: sure will post some pics for sure [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Hello Lijo, Welcome aboard The Automotive India. A lot of us here share the same hobby of photography as you. You’ll find them all here. Looking forward to read your experiences and posts on the forum. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom