Hello friends.

Thread Starter #1
Hello everybody
Let me firstly introduce myself,I am Vipul Chaudhary from the revolutionary land of India-Meerut(NCR) of Uttar Pradesh.Currently carrying out my engineering degree in electrical from Meerut itself and is proud to say that I am an emerging businessman too.
My daily drives include a small Hyundai i10 1.2 Asta(personal) and my beast-my ABS equipped Pulsar 200,A Toyota Innova V D-4D and a Skoda Laura TSI(Both of father),the TSI is from where my title has came up.
Safety on the roads is the biggest concern for me and hence ABS and airbags are a must for me.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU PEOPLE..

Thread Starter #4
Thanks friends for the warm welcome.
@AMG:
I thought you may be knowing it before,but let me tell you,I got an HECU from Bosch installed on my bike just 7 months back with both discs too changed,the whole system was the best one available and costed me a small bomb,but now ABS is working sweetly and completely hassle free.

Welcome! IMHO your name should be ABSVipul [:)]. Are you the same person who met an accident recently?If yes, how are you now? If not please ignore. By the way, good to know that you are buying cars n bikes with safety features.

Welcome on board Vipul. Good to have person like you who cares for safety. I am sure you will be able to support many people about safety and importance of it.

Please feel free to seek support as and when required. Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

Thread Starter #10
@Amiti:
You are absolutely right,I am the same Vipul who met an accident on the midnight of 26th july.I made a miraculous escape because I was sleeping on the rear seat of the Honda City but had tied seat belts.Only there is still some pain in neck,left shoulder,left elbow and my misplaced knee.Rest I am alright.MY FINGERS CAN STILL TYPE,MY MIND CAN STILL THINK..WHAT ELSE DO I NEED??[cheers]
My title TSIVipul suits me more considering my driving style as compared to the ABSVipul.Because TSI really rules the head when you put your right foot on the gas pedal.

@Friends:
In my views,all the luxury,all the performance,ride and handling are a waste if your car lacks ABS and airbags,okay you can omit airbags,but ABS is a must for me.The real insurance on wheels are the safety features and its an irony that people consider them the biggest wastage of money.[frustration]

@Amiti:
You are absolutely right,I am the same Vipul who met an accident on the midnight of 26th july.I made a miraculous escape because I was sleeping on the rear seat of the Honda City but had tied seat belts.Only there is still some pain in neck,left shoulder,left elbow and my misplaced knee.Rest I am alright.MY FINGERS CAN STILL TYPE,MY MIND CAN STILL THINK..WHAT ELSE DO I NEED??[cheers]

Good to hear that you are safe and back in action.

My title TSIVipul suits me more considering my driving style as compared to the ABSVipul.Because TSI really rules the head when you put your right foot on the gas pedal.
@Friends:
In my views,all the luxury,all the performance,ride and handling are a waste if your car lacks ABS and airbags,okay you can omit airbags,but ABS is a must for me.The real insurance on wheels are the safety features and its an irony that people consider them the biggest wastage of money.[frustration]
Excellent views. Safety features are never waste of money.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Vipul. It's our pleasure to have you in the club. Have a wonderful stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Vipul welcome to TAI , i knew it right away you would own a Laura when i saw your username!:biggrin:

Would like to know more about your rides , please start up ownership reports whenever you have free time.

Thread Starter #14
@Cooldhaya:
Thanks for the warm welcome.
You are quite enthusiastic to understand it yourself that I am a Laura driving machine...[drive]
Will be sharing more about the rides once I get back to home,actually after my accident,I am still in the hospital.It was the goodness of the doctor that he allowed me to keep my laptop with me till I am here.

Top Bottom