Hello

Thread Starter #1
Hello

This is Samir Ponkshe, born and brought up in Miraj (MH 10 ). I have been a auto enthisiast right from my childhood. I am more keen and intrested in the practical automobile rather then the auto racing and the F1s. I have done my Mechanical Engineering.

After completing my studies I have joined our family business of Repairs of Diesel Fuel Injection Equipment. Our firm is a leading FIE repairs workshop in this part of Maharashtra for the last 42 years. I have been in this field for the last 15 years.

We do all tpes of repairs of Fuel Injection Systems repairs like the Inline, Rotary & also the latest CRDI systems.

I have joined this communityout of my own personal intrest and would be very much obliged if I can be of any help to the fellow site users. in solving their problems regarding the Fuel Injection.

Apart from Automobiles I love Driving, I play keyboards. I like crcket and love to surf the net.

Hi Samir,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post about the rides you own in a separate thread. In case you require any assistance, feel free to contact us. Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome aboard Samir [:)]! Great to know you play the keyboard.[thumbsup] It would also be awesome if you could share your knowledge about Fuel Injection systems with us.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to this wonderful club of Petrol Heads, Samir. I’m cent percent sure that fellow members will benefit from your experience and knowledge in this technical field. Looking forward to have interesting discussions with you on board. Enjoy your stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Samir welcome to TAI , nice to see some people like you joining here , i am sure our members will learn new things from you.

Welcome aboard Samir! Horizons grow wider with new stars being added. I am sure you will have something to learn and something to teach to all of us [:)]

Top Bottom