Hola!

Thread Starter #1
This is Raghav from Mumbai. I'm in my early 20's and have just started working for an IT company. An automotive enthusiast ever since i was a kid, i currently drive and absolutely love my Suzuki Swift, the 1.3 L Petrol model.Apart from that, i sometimes ride my Kinetic Nova for short distances.

Love drawing cars, love driving cars, love reading about cars, i guess i have come to the right place.[:)]

Great to be a part of this community.

350Z

Core Team
Hola Raghav, Great to see you in the club. You have definitely come in the right place. We look forward to discuss and share with you interesting information and knowledge on automobiles. Also tell us a bit about your Swift through a review coupled with a few photographs. Please do let us know in-case you need any assistance related to the community. It's always our pleasure to help the members. Have a wonderful stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Raghav! I am sure you will have a wonderful company on the forum. Please write something about your ride and your experiences with it till now. It will help us to know and share our stuff too [:)]

Welcome to TAI Raghav!
Very suggestive nickname ‘’most_reactive’’
Good to know another IT guy onboard.

Wish you an enjoyable stay here.

Top Bottom