Good day Mate! Aussie-Indian

Thread Starter #1
Hellow everyone,

I got an invitation to join this forum from Facebook page and I don't know who was it.

Well Am Rahul and am from Melbourne, Australia.

I am a car enthusiast ,I love to do stuff on my car myself. People call me Crankhead wel I dont mind .

I drive a Nissan Skyline R33 Series II ( turbo) and 2005 Ford Falcon XT MKII

hope to share some knowledge :)

thanks heaps

Regards,
Rahul

350Z

Core Team
Hello Rahul, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Well, there are a couple of more Aussie-Indians on board to accompany you. Do share about your rides through an ownership review, and I hope that you spend a pleasant stay on board. Please feel free to contact us in case you need assistance related to the forum. Welcome again. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hello Rahul, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Well, there are a couple of more Aussie-Indians on board to accompany you. Do share about your rides through an ownership review, and I hope that you spend a pleasant stay on board. Please feel free to contact us in case you need assistance related to the forum. Welcome again. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanks for the welcome mate.
where can I put my build thread, I mean my car pictures. What is the appropriate section?

350Z

Core Team
You can post the review in Ownership Reviews Section OR upload the pictures in the Inventory. You will be able to add pictures in the Inventory after crossing post count of 10. Please visit Announcements Section for more. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Welcome to TAI, mate.

PS: All cars and no bikes?
My motorbike license is under australian ruling
Its restricted to 650 CC Learner bikes.
my restrictions will be taken in March 2012 so later i will buy
thanks man

Welcome aboard Rahul! So we have an addition to our awesome fraternity of Aussie-Indians[:)]

Eagerly awaiting the ownership reviews!

Hey Rahul welcome to TAI. Already gone through some of your posts and threads , must say you have great photographic skills!

Thread Starter #15
Welcome on board codename47. Would you mind elaborating "codename47" ! :-)
thanks man
codename 47 if you guys know thats a game HITMAN and the character in their who lives low profile , does the job and no one knows.
I like the living down to ground part :) thats the only reason i have that.

Top Bottom