Hey Hey!!

Thread Starter #1
Heya folks,
My name is Rashed. I'm from Chennai but shuttle b/w Germany and Coimbatore (Parents have settled down here too) these days due to work. Love cars and bikes. I own a 1.6L Aveo and a Karizma ZMR. Have been looking to modify my Aveo and have been checkin out various sites for the same which finally landed me here. After some awesome "time-pass" checking out the forums and the pics/discussions on them I figured it was a great site to reg. with. Moreover with the majority of the users being Indian unlike some of the other sites i've been a member at, I felt it'd be way easier to get more help/advice/suggestions with sourcing mods/parts locally.
Also, have just been introduced to motor-sport and performance mods (though i'm a complete rookie) by my boss who is big time into racing and I guess i'm hooked.
And by the way; just happened to read through the thread "Isn't Chevrolet Interested to Sell Aveo Anymore?"
Thought it was a real pity, and for whatever its worth I gotta say I LOVE MY AVEO!! [:D]
Anyway, lookin to have a few good discussions and make new friends along the way.
Cheers [cheers]
AssylumKing (Old online gamer id of mine)

Attachments

Hey AssylumKing (was this used for Quake or UT?) welcome aboard! Your Red ride looks pretty well maintained and nice[:)] Hope you have a wonderful stay along with us!

Thread Starter #3
Hi there Traveller. Thanx a ton n nice to meet ya. Lol, awesome guess [clap] It was on UT. Have I ever played with you? haha Haven't played that game in ages ow though.
The car is 3.5 years old now and I've clocked a good 60k kilometres on it already. Would've liked to post a pic of my bike too but after my dog (a german shepherd) went to work on it, its at the dealers' for replacement of parts (rear mud-guard, wires etc.) [lol]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Rashed. I'm a fan of Aveo for its interiors which can easily make many other cars run for a cover. Glad to have you with us on board. Please create a new thread in relevant section about modification plans of your Aveo and we will be happy to help you out. Also post an ownership review of the car whenever you get time. Looking forward to have fruitful interaction with you in the forums. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

[:D] Wish the bike gets back soon. Post its pics too.

Well about the guess, I have spent many years playing it online, and I did remember playing with AssylumKing id! mine was 'NeoTheOne' [glasses]

Thread Starter #6
Thank you 350Z, been checking out your posts and am looking forward to gettin some advice off o you for the same [:D] Will post a review as soon as I can.

[:D] Wish the bike gets back soon. Post its pics too.

Well about the guess, I have spent many years playing it online, and I did remember playing with AssylumKing id! mine was 'NeoTheOne' [glasses]
AWESOME!! You must be a total pro now then [thumbsup] Thinkin of which, if its still there i'd like to get back on there sometime. Btw, you've got a pretty cool pic. of your car right there.

AWESOME!! You must be a total pro now then [thumbsup] Thinkin of which, if its still there i'd like to get back on there sometime. Btw, you've got a pretty cool pic. of your car right there.
[lol] I am totally domesticated these days. Havent played it for last 4-5 years [:)]
Sources of excitement have moved to driving.

Thread Starter #9
Welcome board assylumking, Nice to see another guy from chennai. And your car looks great.

Jeno [cheers]
Why Thank you Jeno. [:)] Pleased to meet ya [cheers] Where in Chennai are ya located?

I am totally domesticated these days. Havent played it for last 4-5 years
Sources of excitement have moved to driving.
ahahaha, thats cool. Hey thats exactly the time I haven't played for either lol.

Whaddaya know, I just heard the factory siren go off lol. Just got hitched and I got "the wife" waitin on me back home so i'll pack up for now :D Catch ya later bro, would be nice if I can catch ya online tomorrow to chat up.

Peace out!

Thread Starter #15
Thank You so much for the warm welcome all you guys.

@ Jeno and cooldhaya
I have a house in AnnaNagar East, its rented out now though. My grandma too has a house right there and that's where I pitch in when I visit Chennai.

@ ilango
Bro, do u own a franchise of Tuners Inc.? If so thats pretty chill. Have passed by that side a few times and even got my bike's numbe plate done there. Lil did I know they were into mods too though... until now that is. The zmr is nice but comes up a cropper against P220s nad R15s, planning on rectifying that by puttin in a KLN and changing the plumbing/exhaust. Also gonna be sourcing a max speed cable with better spark plugs from bangalore. Will let u know how that goes.

Top Bottom