Just Joined - An Introduction to all Petrol Heads

Thread Starter #1
Dear Like-minded Petrol Heads!

I have registered with the community today & take the pleasure to introduce myself to all the members out there. My real name is Sunil & I am basically from Kerala. I have seen the larger part of India during my studies & childhood. Have lived/ studied/ worked & traveled to Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, UP, MP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra. Most of this odyssey was through roads on 2/4 wheels, and am passionate about roads & highways. I have done solo to & from Delhi-Mumbai, Mumbai-Trivandrum, Bangalore-Pune, etc., etc.

Over the years I have gained & consolidated much of information about roads, cars, bikes. I have also gained enough insights into safe driving, particularly in rainy, misty, cloudy & night driving (fast yet safe). I feel most of the road accidents are caused by human error/ negligence followed by road condition & technical failures. I started driving car & then 2 wheelers.

The first car I drove & owned was Padmini petrol, & thereafter Padmini 137D, 118NE, Ambassador, Maruti800, Opel Corsa & now Esteem. I've owned & continue to own bikes like, starting from Ind Suzuki, Samurai, Shogun, TVS Fiero, Victor, Yam100, Rajdoot, Hero Honda CD100, street, Splendour, Bajaj KB100, 125, 4S champion, Pulsar150, Wind125, Suzuki Access.

On the professional front, I am a sales & marketing professional with a consulting company HQ'ed in Mumbai & currently based out of Bangalore.

I wish to gain more knowledge on Automobiles & also would be glad to share what best I have to the community. Look ahead for an enriching experience..[:)]

Many Thanks

350Z

Core Team
Re: Just joined- an introduction to all Petrol Heads

Sunil, Welcome to The Automotive India. From the first paragraph of the introduction itself, I could understand the passion which you have for automobiles and of course, tourism. In fact, I too share the same interests as you do and great collection of cars and bikes you have owned in the past. We look forward to read some interesting experiences and posts from your end. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Have a pleasant stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome on board Sushil. I am sure you will share a lot of information with us as you owned / gained different type of vehicles and driving experiences.

Looking forward to them.

Welcome aboard Sushil! That am sure, must be an experience to have [:)]
I am sure you will have a wonderful stay with all of us here!

Top Bottom