Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone ,

This is Rahul from Pune. And I'm in my mid 30s and work in IT. Specialize in area of Plant Maintenance.
I am currently using Accent CRDi. 2003 make purchased in 2006, Recently booked Fiat Palio SDX as a second vehicle in our family. Since childhood I am die- hard fan of bikes n cars, (principally bullet).
After finishing my studies I bought Hero Honda SS for my daily commute to workplace. Later on upgraded to Splendor meanwhile searched a 72 make Royal Enfield. Purchased in 98 I've travelled far and wide on bullet. This was restored in 2006.

I have closely worked with couple of automobile parts suppliers around Mumbai Pune region and worked to as business process consultant in maintenance area for one of the international automobile dealer who deals in Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi and Harley Davidson and so on for his Service network in Gulf region.

I found myself taking interest right in everything, from its maintenance, ICEs, accessories to the short trips in and around mumbai and pune region.I like to take care of my Royal Enfield like basic servicing changing oil, brakes pads and anything that I can get my hands on with the limited tools and time that I have.

I am very glad to be part of The Automotive India, I will try to absorb as much of the great information on the forums, with a wish to contribute good going forward.

Warm Regards,
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another member from Pune. Do share the ownership experience of your Accent CRDi in a separate thread. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Great introduction, Rahul. Welcome on board to The Automotive India. I’m sure some eyebrows will be raised to know that you’ve booked a Palio when there are other latest options available in the market, or do I simply see another Fiat Enthusiast? Still congratulations nonetheless. Hope to see you as an active member on the forums. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Rahul that's one of the best introductions i have ever seen , welcome to TAI. Congratulations on your new Palio.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome in family of The Automotive India.
@ Akash I am very eager to share my experience of maintaining the Accent.
@350Z Palio decision is moreover economics driven as its 4.2 on road. Even I have not been invited to inspect resell swifts in this budget sir. [:)]
Again Thanks a lot.

Welcome aboard Rahul! Great introduction, crisp and smart! I hope you have a enjoyable ride with all of us.

I see you are from Pune too, and mind you I dont work at Hinjewadi SEZ![:)]

Thread Starter #8
Thanks Thetraveller
I envy you for being an IT consultant in Pune and still you have managed to avoid Hinjewadi.[:D]
Please share me the secret coz I am tired of this traffic more than bugs which I deal in my projects .Anyway those bugs pay me and traffic jam puts a big hole in pocket in terms of fuel and time.

Haha! To answer that I will use a managerial term - widen your horizons![:)]

I know hinjewadi is like baap of all bottlenecks and the best example of non planning! But if you are in Pune you can't avoid it. My wifey works there.

Top Bottom