Hi Everyone.

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My Name is Amit, I live in Gurgaon (as of now) and associated with Service industry.

While going through the site, loved some of the threads and thought of giving it a try, in spite of having a little doubt about how regular I can be, with my hectic travel schedule.

Always have been a petrol car lover, still am. Love mountains, used to be an advance level climber at certain point in my post graduate time and a little more.

Driving replaced the passion of climbing owing to some external factors, been to various mountain places and not so known places in Northern, Eastern and a little of western Ghats. Have driven to Leh twice, both via Manali and back, 2006 & 09.

Love Ford petrol engines, and with years of use, finally i can say I am pretty confident about them now. Scorpio 2.6 is mainly for long trips without destinations, with friends and demons.

It feels great to be here and I'll try to pitch in or participate in certain threads if my experience or knowledge 'll be beneficial for any members.

Thanks,

Amit

Thread Starter #5
Hi All,

Thank you for accepting me in the "tribe".

I'll post some picture soon.

Thanks,

Amit

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Amit. You are wholeheartedly accepted in this Petrol head Tribe. We look forward for your car reviews and trip experiences coupled with a few pictures. Have a pleasant stay and do not hesitate to contact for assistance related to forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom