Hi All, I am a new member in this family

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

First of all, let me thank the TAI to accept me as a member in this family. I am new member in this forum and let me introduce myself. By profession I am a Business Analyst working for an Investment bank and I am based out of Bangalore. On personal front I am married and have a kid. Like me my wife loves the cars long drives, so the family life is perfectly balanced!

My interest lies in automobiles, especially in cars and long drives. I own a Maruti Swift Petrol car at present and before that I have driven a Santro.

Other interests are, cooking, gardening and a good music lover.

Looking forward to be an active member in this community and help others and get the help from others.

Thanks once again

350Z

Core Team
Hello unnikmarar, welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Watching another equally enthusiastic person about cars joining in the team is always a pleasure for us. We would also love to see you as an active participant in the forums. Please feel free to contact us in-case of assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks very much friends, and sorry for a delayed response. I was running behind my dealer to know when he can deliver my new car (Swift Dzire ZDI) as strike in Maruti Plant is causing worries.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom