Hi Friends..

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all, im Amit, lives in Noida having office in laxmiNagar Delhi. By profession, im a marketing person and started my own business of Exhibition space designing & fabrication after having approx 8yrs experience in the same field.

I have Honda City 1.3, 2000 model and i simply love this car, she is my darling [glasses].

Now she is going under total overhaul to get a new life as i just want to keep her as long as i can.

I will share my experience after getting it done for sure...

cheers...

Amit

Hi Amit,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to see another Honda City owner on board. Do share a brief ownership experience of your car. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Amit. Great to have you with us. I think, we must contact you if we decide to have a TAI Exhibit in Auto Expo somewhere in future. :smile: Don't forget to start up an ownership thread of your beloved City so that we discuss further about it. Also, feel free to contact us for forum related assistance. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Amit, a warm welcome to TAI. Have a pleasant stay [:)].

Hi to all, im Amit, lives in Noida having office in laxmiNagar Delhi. By profession, im a marketing person and started my own business of Exhibition space designing & fabrication after having approx 8yrs experience in the same field.

I have Honda City 1.3, 2000 model and i simply love this car, she is my darling [glasses].

Now she is going under total overhaul to get a new life as i just want to keep her as long as i can.

I will share my experience after getting it done for sure...

cheers...

Amit
Thats glad to see one more Honda City lover in the forum!!! I own a 1.3 model City too and it's simply best [thumbsup].

Top Bottom