Hi, Swapnil

Thread Starter #1
I am Swapnil from jalgaon. Joined this forum on the 26th of May, 2011.
Own an Indigo TDi LS BS III

350Z

Core Team
Hello Swapnil, How’re you doing? Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. We’re pleased to have you in the team and we hope that you enjoy the stay here. Do tell us more about your Indigo in a separate thread, coupled with a set of pictures and feel free to contact us in-case you need some forum related help. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Sure, I will come with an ownership review report of the 4 year old soon. Nowadays a bit occupied with work. But yes, i am in need of suggestions on correcting the panel gaps in between the rear bumper and the boot lid, that have crept up as I had stored in the boot, for a straight drive of 150kms, 3 20litre water jars and 3 jute bags of wheat weighing 150kilos. Will be lucky if it is just tightening of a few bolts :D

Hi Swapnil,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to see a member from a place nearby my city. I have been to Jalgaon quite a number of times.
Do post some pictures of the gap you are talking about. I too owned an old gen. Tata Indigo, so might be able to help you out.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom