Hello TAI!

Thread Starter #1
Hi people
First of all I must say this is a good forum and I am proud to be a part of it and together we will make it the best! Great work by the admis and the mods. keep it up guys![thumbswink]

Now some info about me.
I am aniruddh sharma basically from jaipur currently doing mba in marketing and sales from amity, noida, I have worked as a sales executive for fiat in jaipur for a few months during the launch time of linea.

My user name in this forum is Ichimaru, It must be weird for i think all most all the members of this forum. actually i am heavily into Japanese animation and Ichimaru is the name of one of my favorite characters in one of the animes that I watch.[:D]

I love to drive and after my mba i want to get into auto industry.
my family previously owned a maruti 800 from which we upgraded to fiat palio 1.2 nv sports. We also had a hyundai santro from which we upgraded to hyundai getz 1.3.

At present we are thinking about buying a linea but not in the near future, I personally have a bajaj avenger 180 dts-i.

I love the palio and of course my bike.

Maximum speeds that i achieved
palio-125 should have done atleast 150 on such a beautiful handler.
getz 120
avenger 120

My dream car is maserati grand turismo just love it!
Mclaren f1 is an all time fav, Apart from these i love alfa romeo, lancia, merc, audi, lexus and of sourse ferrari!
I think its easy to guess now i love fiat too

Thanks to all for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Hey Ichimaru,
Welcome aboard, You've covered almost everything in your introduction.[:)]
We hope that you'll keep participating here with same spirit in future too!

Please do make sure to check out the General Rules in the above given link by Raj.
For any help regarding community, Please feel free to Contact Us and it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Welcome Again!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Hi Ichimaru,

Welcome to TAI & have great fun!

This is one of the good introduction which covered almost everything in such a way that we cannot ask you more for!

But i am going to ask you for your ownership experirence of your vehicles :)

My user name in this forum is Ichimaru, It must be weird for i think all most all the members of this forum. actually i am heavily into Japanese animation and Ichimaru is the name of one of my favorite characters in one of the animes that I watch.[:D]
Nice [thumbswink]
Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to TAI, Ichimaru.
I must say the introduction is very neatly written. And BTW, my first job was in a cricket software development company and my boss made a comment on Sachin:
'Some people call him Sachin, some call him Tendulkar and a lot of us call him God'. [:)]

Cheers,
Vroom

welcome to TAI aniruddh, nice introduction and good to see fiat lover.Awesome cars with disturbd indian marketing, but back in action with linea and GP.Do share more about your rides in its related thread and enjoy your stay.

Arun

Suspended
Welcome aboard Ichimaru!! Sweet nick!! I prefer Shinchan [lol!]

Neat introduction!! Post about your rides!!

Keep burning asphalt!!

Arun.

Top Bottom