Hey everyone!

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I feel so happy to be a part of this community. [:)]
I am Harsh Kumar, 5th year student of architecture.
I have a sweetheart hyundai getz.

My interest-
I love cars and i am passionate about driving. From general driving to racing. I just love it.
Always planning for road trips. My dream road trip for now is Delhi-Leh.
Last year went till Sarchu with my getz. This time planning to visit Leh in june. Lets hope for the best.!

take care.
Cheers! [cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Hello Harsh, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. I’m pleased to welcome another Delhi’te in our community. Also, what a right time you have joined us – The Ladhak trip is just planned around. Nice cars you own, by the way. Do share the ownership reviews coupled with a few pictures. Have a pleasant stay and feel free to contact us in case you require any assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello everyone.
I feel so happy to be a part of this community. [:)]
I am Harsh Kumar, 5th year student of architecture.
I have a sweetheart hyundai getz.

My interest-
I love cars and i am passionate about driving. From general driving to racing. I just love it.
Always planning for road trips. My dream road trip for now is Delhi-Leh.
Last year went till Sarchu with my getz. This time planning to visit Leh in june. Lets hope for the best.!

take care.
Cheers! [cheers]
Welcome to TAI Harsh. You are lucky that you have car in your college time, i had a hero puch shakti 3g [drive]and only me and my friends know what adventurous trips i have done on that poor baby which includes going to Pachmari/Pench tiger reserve from Nagpur [evil]

Well have a nice stay here and wish you many more happy miles with your car

Thread Starter #7
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! [:)]

@ Fusion_defusion- Yes sir. I got the car in 3rd year.
First had maruti 800. (had amazing memory with it. its a fun to drive car.Just take it anywhere, anyhow).

Then came Old Honda city.(love that car. What a grip it has even on high speeds, except its braking.)

Now finally i have hyundai getz.(this is nowhere. i love it.Comfortable to drive. Good mileage. 13-14kmpl city, 16-17kmpl on highway)

@ Mastersquall- I am obliged to be a member. And i got surprise looking at your thread that you are also planning to Leh. Best of luck sir. [thumbsup]

Top Bottom