Hello from Pune!

Thread Starter #1
Hi people, I'm Amil from Pune. Recently bought a used Lancer LE 2002 model. I'll be hanging around this forum to know more about performance upgrades, DIYs, mods, etc! Jobs done to my Lancer till now include ICE, Paintjob (Black Magic), 15" Alloys with 195/55 Tyres, Sports steering, Metal pedals, gear knob swap, White interior/head lights, Iridium spark plugs and a few things more..

Would like to know where do people post pics of their rides [:D]

Welcome to TAI, If you have restored your car , please do post some of the pictures from start till now ( if you have those ) in a seperate thread, or rather ownership thread.

350Z

Core Team
[The PunisheR];75080 said:
Hi people, I'm Amil from Pune. Recently bought a used Lancer LE 2002 model. I'll be hanging around this forum to know more about performance upgrades, DIYs, mods, etc! Jobs done to my Lancer till now include ICE, Paintjob (Black Magic), 15" Alloys with 195/55 Tyres, Sports steering, Metal pedals, gear knob swap, White interior/head lights, Iridium spark plugs and a few things more..

Would like to know where do people post pics of their rides
Aah...a Magic Black Lancer itself sounds interesting. Welcome aboard, Amil. We all would surely love to look at some pictures and read the ownership review of your car. You may create one in Ownership Reviews Section. By the way, also tell us the reasoning behind that scary username. :smile: Since you are an avid follower of this forum, hope you must have read this thread already (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-mitsubishi-lancer-slxi.html?highlight=lancer). Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact us whenever you require any assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Amil welcome to TAI , checked out your car's picture already in the alloy wheels thread and just one word- its awesome!

Would love to know more about your car , do start an ownership report for your ride and we will discuss there about your car in detail.

Top Bottom