Hi People.

Thread Starter #1
Hi People,

This is Ronz from Chengannur, Kerala. As of now I am in Doha, The State of Qatar for the last 4 years. As same as almost you Driving, Surfing and Music are my passion. I started ma dating with automobiles when I was just 10 year old. Henceforth till date automobiles are ma passion and regularly am updating myself to the euphoric pace of Indian and International auto sector. It's ma pleasure to share this space with you guys and share our common thoughts in TAI. So here we go...[lol]

Regards

350Z

Core Team
Hi Ronz, Welcome to The Automotive India. It’s our pleasure to have members from abroad joining in. Let’s have a deal – We’ll update you about the Indian automobile scene and in return, you’ll post the pictures of Gold / Silver plated cars for us? [;)] Just kidding. Oh, by the way, which car you drive there? Please share the experiences in a new thread. Enjoy your stay and do feel free to contact us whenever you require any assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Hats off to all of ma TAI mates for this warm welcome. I assure you all a promising & performing stay on this esteemed forum at my level best.

As an expat, I will try to update some interesting news & exotic snaps from this part of the world. As we all know Arabian Gulf people always shows their interest in some exotic machines. Right from the likes of Buggattis, Maybachs, RR’s, Limos to the so called Toyota SUV’s. Especially Qatar is well known for Toyota Land Cruisers. Toyota’s flagship model LC is selling in Qatar than any other country in this part of the world. Every other Qatari is a proud owner of a Toyota LC, almost like how we Indians are with Suzuki Alto.[lol]

Once again thanking you all buddies.:smile:

hey buddy, welcome to TAI and have a great stay here..hope you will post some exotic car pics :please:

Thread Starter #15
Welcome to The Automotive India
Pleasure dude .

Hope we will have some good time here.

ilango[speed thirst];74975 said:
Welcome ronz

have a great stay in forum
BTW that is one different avatar in this forum!
Pleasure dude
[thumbsup] for the avatar compliments
Hope we will have some good time here.

@350Z; HoLySaTaN; dodge_v1per; Umang; Nofate; cooldhaya; sbtrajesh

Pleasure buddies
Hope we will have some good time here
[thumbsup] for all the avatar compliments

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom