Hello Everyone from Ashish

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in posting the intro. I am really glad to be a part of 'The Automotive India'.

I am 29 years old Research Analyst by profession working in Mumbai.

I have been following this forum for last six months and it has helped me in making the decision to buy my first car. Yes Guys, I am proud owner of All New Honda City.

I am a Cricket Fanatic & Sports Lover. I love Adventure Sports, Travelling and going on Road Trips.

Just completed Ludhiana-Karnal-New Delhi-Jaipur-Kishangarh-Chittorgarh-Udaipur-Ahmedabad-Vadodara-Surat-Mumbai' via (NH1, NH8, NH79/76, and NE1) on my ANHC as I had to get my car to Mumbai from Ludhiana.

Looking forward for some exciting conversations on this forum.

Cheers !

Hi Ashish,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another Honda City owner on board. Do share your experience with the car so far in a separate thread. Also, Looking forward to reading your travelogue.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Hello Ashish welcome to TAI , looks like you are enjoying your car to the fullest , wishing you many more happy miles with the car!

Welcome to TAI - the home of Petrol heads.Enjoy your stay and congrats on buying All new Honda city. - glad that TAI helped you in decision proccess

Top Bottom