Hi Guys

Thread Starter #1
hi everyone. nice to join u guys. im dentist by profession, doing my masters. i just love cars and bikes from my chilhood.like to go on long rides, extremely happy to be a part of TAI family.

dr.james d raj
singara chennai

vehicles:
owned palio 1.2 ( sold off recently [cry] 2 months back ) was with our family
for 8 yrs
presently own honda city (2010 model)
rx 100 (cherry red [evil])
planning for beat diesel in june '11

Hello Dr. James,

I am sure there will be an exclusive discount for TAI'ns for any dental treatment at your place:wink: Just kidding!
A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to see another member for Chennai. Please go through the The Automotive India - Announcements in Forum : Announcements. In case you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact any of our team member.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Dr.James. There are a few Chennai meets happening lately, we hope to catch you soon in one of them. Have a pleasant stay and do let us know if ever need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
thnx a lot akash .mr.boss, 350z,ilango , mastersquall and auto luver. . . @akash - sure disounts for TAI members [:)]

hello Dr.james! welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay. i also would like to see ownership reviews of your ANHC. which colour you have got?! [:)]

Thread Starter #13
hi mr.boss and umang, mine is bold beige metallic. Not much to my liking though, dad's choice (i liked the white a lot).
My next diesel hatch would surely be in white! sorry for the late reply!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom