Hi Everyone - Vishal From Gurgaon

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
It’s really a great pleasure and honour to be a part of this elite forum. I recently stumbled across the forum and was pleasantly surprised with the quality as well as the quantum of information available. I immediately filled in the registration form and realised I was already a member since long (circa 2010)!! [;)]

I kicked myself hard (mentally!!) for not being an active member for so long.[frustration]

So here I am - a ‘Petrol Head’ interacting with other ‘Petrol Heads’.

My real name is Vishal Mohal and I am currently associated with The Smart Cube as a Manager. I will not bore you with the details of my work – but in a nutshell I slog!!
[evil]

I am a MBA in operations and Marketing and had completed B.Tech (Mechanical) way in past.

My hometown is Delhi – but now I am permanently settled in Gurgaon. I live very near to the Maruti factory. My office is in Noida and I commute daily via an office provided cab.

I currently own two cars: 2017 Volkswagen Ameo Comfortline (D) and 2013 Maruti Ertiga Vxi.
I wish to own and drive an XUV 500 (W8) and a Skoda Ocatavia!! – Because the first one is a good family vehicle cum SUV upgrade over Ertiga and I like the way it looks and Ocatavia – because I just love the looks and features offered by the car.

Outside work I love to drive and often engage in impromptu weekend trips with family and friends.

I wish to be an active member of this forum and contribute to the best of my abilities.
Kind regards,
VM

Thread Starter #3
Thank you, Silver Eyez.

Ocatavia is indeed a beautiful car - fully loaded with features. Lets make a pact !! the day we both own an Octavia, we will go for a road trip together.

Thank you, Silver Eyez.

Octavia is indeed a beautiful car - fully loaded with features. Lets make a pact !! the day we both own an Octavia, we will go for a road trip together.
Sure, anytime ready for Road Trips. If anytime i come to Delhi we will surely meet.
I have a dream of achieving it in 2020, fingers-crossed till then.

Top Bottom