Introducing FluidicJoy! - Motorist at Heart!

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm Sujoy Shivde and I'm a 19 year old studying Metallurgical Engineering at Govt. College Of Engineering Pune. I've been a super tech and car fan right from a very early age.

I started driving 4 wheelers last year and I've an experience of over 10000 kilometers and counting in almost a year! My family has had a variety of cars over the last 2 decades and I've ample experience and knack for citing my views on automobiles in India.

We currently own : -
1. Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire 2nd Gen Petrol Automatic
2. Volkswagen Jetta MK5 - 1.9L TDI Diesel 6 Speed Automatic
3. Range Rover Evoque 2013. - 2.2 L AWD Diesel -
4. Hyundai Grand i10 2017 - Automatic.

The i10 is currently my preferred car for daily commute to my college and I drive roughly 22 kilometres everyday. The Evoque is exclusively driven by my father. We've owned automatic cars from 2004 and this strong preference to automatic transmissions is due to my parents long stay in the UK where Automatics are ubiquitous almost everywhere.

While purchasing the i10, 4 months back, I've test driven almost a dozen cars and since then, I've been building up my opinions about the Indian Automotive Sector. Other than driving, I like blogging, making YouTube Videos on my channel with 550+ Subscribers (as of 5th November, 2017) about cars, technology, tricks, tips, etc, trekking, cycling etc.

I'm really excited to share my photos, videos and experiences of driving with the great users at The Automotive India. Questions about my cars are most welcome! I'll also be sharing DIY posts of the MODs I perform on my cars!

Top Bottom