Vanakkam From Coimbatore

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys, Have been silently stalking this forum for quite some time about a particular gem of a car that I always wanted to get hold of. As luck by my side, got the much anticipated Fiesta 1.6S and a proud owner now. Been into motorcycling scenario for quite sometime, multiple fractures, L5 slip and what not... It was quite a journey all these years and finally coming down to 4 wheels is something that I always wanted to get into and finally I've got a chance to do so.

Will try to contribute as much as possible. Till then, fasten your seat belts...

Warm Regards - Ram

Welcome to the Automotive India, will look forward to your contributions here and also you can start with ownership review of your ride.

Hello Guys, Have been silently stalking this forum for quite some time about a particular gem of a car that I always wanted to get hold of. As luck by my side, got the much anticipated Fiesta 1.6S and a proud owner now. Been into motorcycling scenario for quite sometime, multiple fractures, L5 slip and what not... It was quite a journey all these years and finally coming down to 4 wheels is something that I always wanted to get into and finally I've got a chance to do so.

Will try to contribute as much as possible. Till then, fasten your seat belts...

Warm Regards - Ram
Welcome to TAI raminlive! please do share with us your motoring experiences [:)]

Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the Automotive India, will look forward to your contributions here and also you can start with ownership review of your ride.
Thank you for the warm wishes Ticken. Give me a week's time and a new thread shall be up.

Welcome to TAI Ram,

Happy to see one more member from CBE, Have a pleasant stay here [cheers]
Thanks a lot Appu

Welcome to TAI raminlive! please do share with us your motoring experiences [:)]
Thanks a lot Driveright, If it is Motorbiking experiences that you've wanted, then here it is;

1. Did Saddle Sore for IBA (Twice, but never bothered to apply for certification)
2. Was a part of Yamaha One Make Championship until I broke multiple parts on myself that put me to rest towards racing
3. A DIY sort of a guy, have multiple 2 Strokes that I've built myself right from the scratch
4. Solo rider, doesn't gel with group as I've had night mare experiences with such groups

That would be it[:)]

Welcome to TAI sir. Offlate, I am running into CBE'ians a lot on our forum. Hopefully we can arrange a small local meet up [:)].

Top Bottom