The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Vanakkam From Coimbatore (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/introductions/31753-vanakkam-coimbatore.html)

raminlive 28th July 2017 12:47 PM

Vanakkam From Coimbatore

Hello Guys, Have been silently stalking this forum for quite some time about a particular gem of a car that I always wanted to get hold of. As luck by my side, got the much anticipated Fiesta 1.6S and a proud owner now. Been into motorcycling scenario for quite sometime, multiple fractures, L5 slip and what not... It was quite a journey all these years and finally coming down to 4 wheels is something that I always wanted to get into and finally I've got a chance to do so.

Will try to contribute as much as possible. Till then, fasten your seat belts...

Warm Regards - Ram

ticken 28th July 2017 09:03 PM

Re: Vanakkam From Coimbatore

Welcome to the Automotive India, will look forward to your contributions here and also you can start with ownership review of your ride.

AppU 30th July 2017 03:57 PM

Welcome to TAI Ram,

Happy to see one more member from CBE, Have a pleasant stay here [cheers]

Driveright 30th July 2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raminlive (Post 544364)
Hello Guys, Have been silently stalking this forum for quite some time about a particular gem of a car that I always wanted to get hold of. As luck by my side, got the much anticipated Fiesta 1.6S and a proud owner now. Been into motorcycling scenario for quite sometime, multiple fractures, L5 slip and what not... It was quite a journey all these years and finally coming down to 4 wheels is something that I always wanted to get into and finally I've got a chance to do so.

Will try to contribute as much as possible. Till then, fasten your seat belts...

Warm Regards - Ram

Welcome to TAI raminlive! please do share with us your motoring experiences [:)]

raminlive 31st July 2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticken (Post 544406)
Welcome to the Automotive India, will look forward to your contributions here and also you can start with ownership review of your ride.

Thank you for the warm wishes Ticken. Give me a week's time and a new thread shall be up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppU (Post 544521)
Welcome to TAI Ram,

Happy to see one more member from CBE, Have a pleasant stay here [cheers]

Thanks a lot Appu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driveright (Post 544531)
Welcome to TAI raminlive! please do share with us your motoring experiences [:)]

Thanks a lot Driveright, If it is Motorbiking experiences that you've wanted, then here it is;

1. Did Saddle Sore for IBA (Twice, but never bothered to apply for certification)
2. Was a part of Yamaha One Make Championship until I broke multiple parts on myself that put me to rest towards racing
3. A DIY sort of a guy, have multiple 2 Strokes that I've built myself right from the scratch
4. Solo rider, doesn't gel with group as I've had night mare experiences with such groups

That would be it[:)]

Prabhagar 31st July 2017 04:03 PM

Welcome to TAI sir. Offlate, I am running into CBE'ians a lot on our forum. Hopefully we can arrange a small local meet up [:)].

raminlive 31st July 2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prabhagar (Post 544612)
Welcome to TAI sir. Offlate, I am running into CBE'ians a lot on our forum. Hopefully we can arrange a small local meet up [:)].

Thanks a lot Prabhagar Sir for the warm Welcome.. I'm all game for a G2G [:)]

Anush Arvind 1st August 2017 11:42 AM

Welcome to the community, you have an adventurous motorcycling history. I am also from Coimbatore.

raminlive 2nd August 2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anush Arvind (Post 544689)
Welcome to the community, you have an adventurous motorcycling history. I am also from Coimbatore.

Thank you for the warm welcome Arvind, hope to meet you all soon [:)]