Vroom, TAI!

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all members of this legendary site! I have been a longtime visitor to the site and read through many forums, but today I finally decided to jump in!

I am basically from Kolkata, currently in Chennai. My 'roti, kapda aur makaan' comes from being a Design Engineer in the Oil & Gas Industry.

When not working or being behind the wheel, I love chitchats ('adda', Im a Bong after all), trekking, formula1, watersports, soft music, gaming and debates on anything under the sun [glasses].

My ride currently is a Fiat Grande Punto MJD, "Slickster". Based out of Kolkata, she has taken me to Kedarnath (Gaurikund) in the North, Punakha in Bhutan in the East and Wayanad in the South, and hundreds of places in between. Done many 1000 Km+ trips and love it. [drive] I am thinking of the Nexon as my next upgrade.

Well, if allowed to dream, I see myself behind the Volvo XC90 on the Great Atlantic Road, the Toyota LC Prado in Ladakh and a soft top Bimmer 6 convertible in the French Riviera. How I wish! [:D]

I hope to gain a lot of insight and knowledge from all the seniors and experts here, and will try to contribute what little I can to this great website.

Cheers, God bless all! Vroooom!

hello to all members of this legendary site! I have been a longtime visitor to the site and read through many forums, but today i finally decided to jump in!

I am basically from kolkata, currently in chennai. My 'roti, kapda aur makaan' comes from being a design engineer in the oil & gas industry.

When not working or being behind the wheel, i love chitchats ('adda', im a bong after all), trekking, formula1, watersports, soft music, gaming and debates on anything under the sun [glasses].

My ride currently is a fiat grande punto mjd, "slickster". Based out of kolkata, she has taken me to kedarnath (gaurikund) in the north, punakha in bhutan in the east and wayanad in the south, and hundreds of places in between. Done many 1000 km+ trips and love it. [drive] i am thinking of the nexon as my next upgrade.

Well, if allowed to dream, i see myself behind the volvo xc90 on the great atlantic road, the toyota lc prado in ladakh and a soft top bimmer 6 convertible in the french riviera. How i wish! [:d]

i hope to gain a lot of insight and knowledge from all the seniors and experts here, and will try to contribute what little i can to this great website.

Cheers, god bless all! Vroooom!

apanara sbapna bhala

Top Bottom