Hello From Faraway Northeast

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends

I am very excited to join this platform to learn from you all & also share my experiences.
I'm living near Golaghat, Assam (Somewhere along the road to Singapore).
By profession I'm a Engineer.
My hobbies are trekking, angling, reading (anything that is not dumb info).
I have a WagonR, but i am planning to buy a 4x4 SUV within the next 6 months. Gypsy & Gurkha Xplorer 4x4 are of particular interest to me.

Hello Friends

I am very excited to join this platform to learn from you all & also share my experiences.
I have a WagonR, but i am planning to buy a 4x4 SUV within the next 6 months. Gypsy & Gurkha Xplorer 4x4 are of particular interest to me.
Welcome to TAI. Looking forward to your next 4x4 and ownership review in those picturesque backgrounds.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks Vijay for the compliment regarding North East

Yes it is a heavenly place.

Will post as soon as i have anything meaningful to share. I sincerely hope that i will be able to maintain the high standards of discussions...

Thanks & Regards

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Friends

Hi buddy, Welcome aboard TAI. The one of the most important thing for which I love North East is the "Momo" / Dimsums. I am avid lover of Momo and they are my weakness. Due to my parent's pressure and a 4bhk like physique[:D], I have been advised to avoid my guilty food i.e Momo. Please do share some pics of the different variants of the Momo from your end.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #8
Hello Akash

Thanks for taking your time out to share your views & i am sorry for not writing back earlier.

Regarding North East, we do have many other wonderful things apart from momo. Someday you must plan a trip to our part of the world to see & experience for yourself the many pleasures of northeast.

Regarding sharing some pics of momos, well when i eat momos i generally stop thinking about anything else. So the thought of taking pics never came to my mind. But next time, i will do it for all momo lovers & share the pics in the forum

One last thing, Akash you have a wonderful sense of humour, your 4bhk comment ticled my funny bones.

Regards

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Akash

Thanks for taking your time out to share your views & i am sorry for not writing back earlier.
No Problem Bud!

Regarding North East, we do have many other wonderful things apart from momo. Someday you must plan a trip to our part of the world to see & experience for yourself the many pleasures of northeast.
I have developed fondness for North East ever since I saw the beauty and landscapes on a TV Program on Epic. The program was about sharing cuisines of various Indian states.

Regarding sharing some pics of momos, well when i eat momos i generally stop thinking about anything else. So the thought of taking pics never came to my mind. But next time, i will do it for all momo lovers & share the pics in the forum
Momos are heavenly[glasses]. Infact, in one my posts here, I have clearly said, "5) After coming back from work we shall discuss highlights of the forum over the dinner table irrespective whether you cook Chinese, Japense, Indian or American dishes. However, Momo are exempted". Its a clause in my relationship agreement, post marriage! Do click on the link above to read whole agreement.

One last thing, Akash you have a wonderful sense of humour, your 4bhk comment ticled my funny bones.
Glad you had a smile while reading it bud.

Regards

Akash

Hello everyone.

The current weather in our Northeast India fabulous. But with the inauguration of the Longest bridge in India today, a road trip is surely much more easier now.

But certain portions of the roads here is no less than off roading.

Hello Friends

Hi buddy,

Welcome to TAI. I too have some very fond memories of the North East as i was born there and spent nearly 12 years in Assam. My parents were teachers at The Assam Valley School,Balipara,Tezpur.

Looking forward to read a detailed review of your WagonR.
I also bought my M800 from Buishi Yada Motors,Naharlagun,Arunachal Pradesh,in 1998.

Regards,
Aditya.

Top Bottom