Hello From Kolkata

Thread Starter #1
I have been born and brought up in Kolkata. Owning a car with my own money has been a dream for me. Having saved up for the last 2 years for that goal, I feel I am now ready to look at the cars. I have been a lurker at automotive forums for the past 1 year. But now it is time to ask some questions and get my nagging doubts cleared up.

I am a regular at some of the leading technology focused forums in India. Spend most of my time in those places. Reddit is a new obsession which is eating up all my free time.

Once I started working, was unable to devote time to my first love - hobby electronics. Making useful devices using microcontrollers / Arduino. My home automation project is gathering dust for quite a long time and my Raspberry Pi is doing duty only as a torrent downloader. Hope I can devote some time to it in the near future.

Hope to learn a lot from this forum in the near future.

Welcome. We have a very well knit TAI family here at kolkata, with regular meets & interactions. keep yourself updated with the meets which are listed at forums when it takes place.

Top Bottom