Thanks drniladrisaha !!
Few things which i try to follow while driving
- Never ever overtake blind.
- Try to read all the road signs
- Never break a signal even if there is no one else on the road.
- Never overtake from left. ( Sometimes on multi lane highways it is difficult to follow as right most lane is always occupied by heavy vehicles
- Never over speed. On Indian road i feel 80/100 KM/H is safest.
- Never do guess work or take chance against cattles on road. I always slow down and give them first right to pass.
- Check Tyre pressure and Tyre condition frequently.
- Always keep track of engine temperature.
I know these things are very basic things to follow while driving.
Just wanted to share things which have kept me safe and without any major incidents [touchwood
] after driving over 2Lakhs KMs.