Hi Auto Gurus

Thread Starter #1
Here is a brief intro about my self-
- Model's real name: Manjunath.R
- Model age group: 25-30
- Model origin: Bangalore
- Reason the user name: Am freaky and crazy about cars through out and can keep on discussing about them for the whole day. Hence am here [:D]
- Hobby / passion, other than autos: Working out in the gym.

Turning on my ignition here through this intro post. Looking ahead for a zooming journey ahead with you all
[cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Hi Carfreak! Nice introduction, and welcome aboard to The Automotive India. You didn't tell us about the car / bike you own? We would love to read about your experiences with the vehicles you own. Also what else could have been a better time to join, when the Bangalore Meet is being planned? :smile: Have a pleasant stay, and catch you around in the various other discussion topics.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I own the Lets Go Car of India (Alto Lxi) and recently purchased TVS Wego. I love long drives and planning for one pretty soon [:)] Wow!! nice to know abt the Bangalore meet [:)] Thanks for informing, I shall keep my self updated regarding the same.

Hello Carfreak,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a fellow Alto'er on aboard. I must admit, your profile pic looks nice. Dont forget to put up the ownership report of your Lets go along with a couple of pictures.
Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to learn more about your car. And like Akash said, do post some pictures of your car. By the way, I too have an Alto LXi.

Welcome to TAI Carfreak , there are many more Alto owners here on board too! Please put up an ownership report with pictures.

Hi Manjunath,

Welcome to Automotive India & have a great stay!!

Nice Intro & great manitenance of your cute alto :)

Top Bottom