Hello Everyone :)

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Yash Patel & I'm from Gandhinagar,Gujarat. I love everything about automobiles, recently got my four wheeler licence [glasses]

i have booked TATA Tiago XZ Petrol. Currently i own Bajaj Platina 125cc DTSi & Bajaj Pulsar 220F DTSi [:)] . i'm sure TAI will help me in everything related to automobiles

Forgive me if i posted in wrong way, using forum for first time[roll]

Hello Yash. Welcome to TAI and Congratulations for the Tiago. I am looking forward to read the review of your rides very soon. [:)]

Last edited:
Hi Yash. Welcome to TAI[thumbswink] . Tiago is an awesome car and I hope to see an ownership review from you. Do go through the PDI thread before taking delivery and always wear seatbelts.

Thread Starter #4
Hello Yash. Welcome to TAI and Congratulations for the Tiago. I am looking forward to read the review of your rides very soon. [:)]
Thanks Bro, And Yes I'll Post My Long Term Review of Bajaj Pulsar 220F Soon [:)]

Hi Yash. Welcome to TAI[thumbswink] . Tiago is an awesome car and I hope to see an ownership review from you. Do go through the PDI thread before taking delivery and always wear seatbelts.
Thanks Dude, Well Can You Give Me Link For The PDI Checklist? Will Post Review of My Tiago After 1000 Km Mark & Will Post Review of Pulsar 220 soon [clap]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom