Happy To Be Here

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everybody,

I am a mechanical engineering student from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. I am also interest in automobiles and travelling even though my experience in these areas is limited. I have just recently got my driver's license. That is why I believe a membership here will help me.

I own a swift dzire. I also own an old Hero Honda passion pro. My other hobbies include reading, watching movies etc. My user name is simply the first four letters of my name. Nothing else intended.

I hope to have a good time here.
Devarsh A

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Devarsh, Welcome aboard the T.A.I Family!

As you have recently got your driving license then I would suggest you to go through our detailed threads on Road Safety and Driving Safe. Enthusiasm to drive and ride is present in everyone but to channelize that enthusiasm to drive/ride safely and ensure other's safety is one of the main aims of our forum buddy.

Wishing you a gainful journey here at TAI and hope you share with us your experiences. For any help you may reach out to any fellow member or the core team.

Regards

Akash

I am a mechanical engineering student from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. I am also interest in automobiles and travelling even though my experience in these areas is limited. I have just recently got my driver's license. That is why I believe a membership here will help me.

Hi Deva,
Welcome to TAI family.

Hello Devarsh,
Welcome to TAI [clap]. This is a great place where you can share and learn about many aspects of automobiles ranging
from car washing tips to intricate engine tuning procedure. Glad to know you are an up-and-coming mechanical engineer.
Be contributive and have a great time with TAI [:)]

Top Bottom