Hello Petrol Heads :)

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,
I joined TAI today. I recently got a pre-loved 2010 Honda City i-vtec and I was already curious in driving, learning about best practices and modificationsa/accessories. Its been exactly a month (5 Dec, 2016 is when i bought) since I got the car and already drove more than 1000 KMs. It had 74975 Kms in the ODO when I got the key officially :)

One initial service is done in nearby garage with Oil and Oil Filters changed and mechanic said everything else is good. Even tyres can easily last me 20K kms. Planning for a long trip to my home town, Madurai during Pongal Holidays.

After the introduction of 'About my ride' now comes the About me. Myself Senthil Ramesh. I work in a Software Firm, closing in my thirties in next two years. I currently work at Chennai.

And, yeah, due to my nooby parking skills in reverse there is already a small scratch in left passenger door hitting a wall corner. Its a paint to see. All suggesting a repaint or put stickers to hide and polish the ligher scratches. But I am thinking to leave it so for a while for few months until I (and my bro who just started learning) get confidence in driving, reversing, parking perfectly and later fix these issues.

Welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay here. How about starting with posting your first ownership review. We all would love to hear that.

Welcome to TAI. My first own car was a Scorpio. And I learnt driving after 40+ years of age. You will get the hang of it very very soon. Don't worry about scratches for now. The most important thing is to love your ride & enjoy it.

Since you own Honda City, you could look through the Honda City ownership / problems thread.

Thread Starter #4
Welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay here. How about starting with posting your first ownership review. We all would love to hear that.
Thank you fusion_defusion. Yes i'll start writing it as soon as I find some time :)

Welcome to TAI. My first own car was a Scorpio. And I learnt driving after 40+ years of age. You will get the hang of it very very soon. Don't worry about scratches for now. The most important thing is to love your ride & enjoy it.

Since you own Honda City, you could look through the Honda City ownership / problems thread.
Thanks CasualSurfer. Yes I indeed hang around now in HCity ownership threads most of the time :)

bhvm

Honoured Member
vtecfan,
Welcome to the forum!

Just don't let the scratches/dents catch rusting otherwise work will increase. Light scratches which haven't cut through the paint/primer layer can be left alone.

Top Bottom