Hi All. Good Day. Guhan M V Arrived @ TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone @ TAI ...

I am Guhan Mannargudi Venkataraman. Newly joined as a member of TAI. I am happy to join and the process to join is also quite simple.

I thank the admin and mods for keeping it simple and accessible to all auto enthusiasts.

I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Quite fond of automobiles. I presently own and ride a Bajaj Pulsar 220 and an A Star from Maruti.

I also drive an Ambassador from HM, Alto, Swift from Maruti again and a Bolero from Mahindra.

Currently I am in the process of exchanging my A Star Vxi Manual for a WagonR Stingray Vxi AGS (O) , a lateral upgrade for convenience and space.

I have been an auto enthusiast ever since being a toddler, and a regular follower of auto news, thus keeping myself cognizant of happenings in the industry.

I could not get any review for a Maruti Suzuki - WagonR - Stingray AGS(O).
Hence would like to come up with one earliest possible, once I get it delivered.

I once again thank TAI and all its members, for enabling me to be a small part of your family.

Kind Regards,
Guhan M V ride

Hello Guhan Sir
Welcome to The Automotive India

I am Gautam Jain from Mumbai.
Presently studying in grade 12, and love to read about cars to expand my limited knowledge.
We have Tata Manza, Tata Tiago and Honda Activa 125 in our garage.

Top Bottom