Hi all, I'm From Your Neighboring Country.

Thread Starter #1
Hi every one I'm from Sri Lanka which is your neighboring country. I must say im so pleased to find a forum which has posts only about the automobiles and accessories. Weeew.. Im thrilled . I own a Maruthi ALTO SPORTZ edition which is another version of ALTO in my place.
They deliver ALTO Lxi here and modify according to SUZUKI standers in there workshops and deliver to customers. I got this new baby 2 months back from my in-Laws as a present for me and my wife.
I must say I'm so pleased with it since I run after only hatch-backs and I hate other vehicles. I have few photographs and more details later.

Attachments

KamalB, welcome to TAI family enjoy your stay here.Good to see someone from neighbouring country being here as well.Would like to hear more from your country regardig automobiles, likes, roads, everything that you can share.Also do start an ownership thread regarding your Alto sports and details of your ride as well.

350Z

Core Team
Hey Kamal, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. It really feels good to see our friends from neighbouring countries joining in. Congratulations for getting your Alto Sports, It looks pretty nice, but what add-ons do Maruti Suzuki offers in Sports version over the regular one? Hope you’ll share some interesting information about auto-scene in your place, like Vijay said. Also, please visit the Announcements section in order to get familiar with various features as well as policies of this community, and in case you require any assistance, we are always here. :smile: Have an enjoyable stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Kamal welcome to TAI , its nice to see members pouring in from other countries! And yeah what are the add-ons you get in Alto Sports edition and what's the cost of it there? Do start an ownership report soon.

Hello Kamal,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay.

Please share more about your rides & auto scene from your place.

welcome to TAI kamal and have a great stay!! i love the colour of your alto sportz. post more pics and review..enjoy. [:)]

Thread Starter #15
thanks.

thanks guys. im going to start a Ownership Report soon. sadly i'm not keeping the car in the place where i live with my wife.
One reason is still the parking lot is being constructed and second is I have been driving vehicles for last 2 years with out a valid driving license [:D] and after a cop caught me now only I have applied for it and next month 10th I have to face for the trial run for the license .[cry]

Top Bottom