Hello From Nilesh

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all the TAI members,

First of all thank you for allowing me to be part of this community.
let me introduce myself to the forum-

I am Nilesh Tapare, from Ambernath, Thane.
Working with a Global IT company.

My hobbies are mostly listening to music and surfing on the internet to check various cars, and the modifications done to the cars.
Travelling and bit of photography which i am now learning the basics of it [:)]

I as lucky enough to drive various cars, which my dad was provided by his company as his office car which included from Gypsy, Amabssador to 118NE.
but I previously owned the below cars
Tata Sumo which was the first car owned in the family and I drove that beast for almost 5 years.
Then came the pre-owned 2000 model Maruti Zen which was the first car i bought as my first ride. Used it for 2 years
Then I owned the Hyundai Eon Era+ model which was with me for almost 4 years
My current ride is Ford Figo Aspire Trend TDCi model which is my recent acquisition.

I would like to learn more from the more experienced petrol heads on this forum about the cars and would also provide some inputs from the little knowledge that I have.

Thanks

Nilesh

Hello Nilesh Sir,
Welcome to The Automotive India

I am Gautam Jain from Mumbai, currently studying in grade 12. Love cars, and my family owns Tata Manza Quadrajet, Honda Activa 125 and soon to join Tata Tiago Diesel.
My hobbies as surfing internet and keeping myself updated to latest car news and listening to music.
I must agree that you own amazing machine.

I am new can any one help me where i can write about my car, i want to buy a car, i need suggestion

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom