Here Comes The Proud Moment: V8 Status and 500 Up

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

Just sharing the moment, I got V8 status and completed 500 posts. Feeling proud and so connected. One quote from my wife and family members "Tu bass is website pe chipkaa raha kar aur Gaadiaa dekhta raha kar-Mom" another one "What haappened, Aaj koi post nahi milaa yaa koi news nahi aayi, kholi nahi automotiveindia-Wife"

It's a part of my daily work and fruit of my life. Thanks a lot to the TAIgers who always gave me thumbs up on my post and even gave answers to where I was not upto the mark which increased my knowledge. I really enjoy being here.

Cant live without TAI, just cant imagine[:)]

God Speed Taigers[:D]

Thanks & Regards

Vaibhav Kassrija

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: Here comes the proud moment-V8 status and 500 up

Congrats Vaibhav!
Yes TAI is addictive.

My parent's words are similar as yours. At times dad is quite angry if I'm on TAI too much!

Can't help. TAI has become my daily part & parcel of the life.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
even i get threats " i will delete your account or ban your account posting spams" [:D] but everyone in my group ( relatives , friends ) ask for my advice [;)] and i convince them too.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi,

Just sharing the moment, I got V8 status and completed 500 posts.
Vaibhav, Every achievement is a stepping stone towards pinnacle of success.

"Tu bass is website pe chipkaa raha kar aur Gaadiaa dekhta raha kar-Mom" another one "What haappened, Aaj koi post nahi milaa yaa koi news nahi aayi, kholi nahi automotiveindia-Wife"
Kasam se, shadi ke baad, one surely has to make choice between wife or car. It is much difficult than deciding upon whether to buy a Figo or go for Tiago![:)]. I have made a relationship agreement for such situations and one of it's rules highlight "I am a enthusiast first and then a husband". Now it depends on the level of courage which a married guy has to speak these words in front of his wife.

It's a part of my daily work and fruit of my life. Thanks a lot to the TAIgers who always gave me thumbs up on my post and even gave answers to where I was not upto the mark which increased my knowledge. I really enjoy being here.
Looking forward for your continued valuable contribution on TAI. Collective effort is most important thing in making anything a success.

Cant live without TAI, just cant imagine
Please try saying this to your better-half and let us know the outcome / result.

Wish you many more successes and milestones in your journey with TAI.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom