Hi Guys. Greetings From Europe

Thread Starter #1
Actually from Serbia, Europe [:)]
I am new here (hence introduction)
Let say I am 4x4 diver as my user name shows. Born and raised in Belgrade, capitol of former Yugoslavia, now capitol of Serbia. Diver for 43 years now, and counting. Motorbikes are my second love (wife is the first, of course [roll] ) but reason why I'm here is my 2010 Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor.

In some strange way I don't have many hobbies because almost all of my interests I happened to turn into a job. But pleasure of that habit is enormous. I always do things I love to do. Sometimes I earn for a living, sometimes I don't, but I enjoy every moment of it.

In my life so far I drove many 4x4s. Land Rovers (couple of them) Russian UAZ, Lada Niva, Mercedes-Puch, Pinzgauer and some of our military vehicles - terrain trucks to be exact. Funny, as a diver, a man doesn't need always a boat. If you are a commercial diver inland, on lakes and rivers, 4x4 is much more needed than a boat.

Second of all, with 4x4 I managed to reach and see many places in my country that aren't connected with the rest of the world by tarmac road. Serbia has a lot of wilderness and hard to reach places. And, in fact, those places are most beautiful places of my country. As rule says, no pain no gain. If you want to see wild Serbia, get a good 4x4 and additional two canisters of fuel.

I am also a biologist and photographer. In recent few years I made me a mission to reach, see and photograph wild Serbia that shrinks every day. As a diver I saw the world except Antarctica and Americas. As a Serbian, I learned my country inside-out but there are still some places that I have to see and now Tata Safari is helping me out.

Also (and I think that this is more than enough for introducing myself) I managed to travel through Europe by motorbike. I ride bikes from my 14 years of age, and as with diving, years on a bike are still counting. The result was that I owned motorcycle workshop for 6 years.

And this is the end. I hope that I can say a few clever words here for every ones benefit, and to learn something new as I have being doing all my life.

btw. my name is Rastko [:)]

That is the detailed Intro Rastko.

I'm very happy to see a owner of TATA Safari from outside India[clap]

Welcome to TAI [clap]

Expecting your Travelogue of the places you visit with your 4x4 with more and more photos [:)]

Great intro Rastko and welcome to TAI forum. Your diving experience is more than my age! I am curious to read your posts already [:)]

Welcome aboard TAI'ger Rastko. You driving experience is much more than my age!!! How is Tata safari treating you? From your profile pic it seems to be the Older Dicor safari. How is it hold against the climatic condition in your country. How are the spare availability? lots of question but will allow you to settle down first here in TAI.

Hi Rastko,
Welcome to TAI and great to have an auto enthusiast here from the land of Novak Djokovich.

Its equally pleasing to know the Safari assisting you in your explorations of your own country. The Safari is a great machine and regarded very highly here in India.

As someone earlier has raised some questions on its service and spares issues would also like to get a response from you once you settle down. Also would like your travel logs here with the beast and some ownership reviews if possible.

Too many requests. But settle down first.

Top Bottom