Hello TAI-gers From New TAI-ger

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I am finally on this Forum. It feels great to be here.

About myself, I am Gireesh from Mysore, but settled in Bangalore Since from 2010 working as a Sr. Operations Analyst for a MNC company.

I own an Indica diesel 2006 model. Currently booked Tata Tiago XZ Petrol. I love to drive visit a lot of places.

My hobbies Reading, Movies and Lots of travels [:)]

Its great to be here & would love to participate & contribute.

Thanks for this great opportunity.

Hello Gireesh Sir
Welcome to The Automotive India.

Congratulations on your booking.
We too have booked Tata Tiago XZ Diesel as our second car, first being Tata Manza Quadrajet.

About me :-
I am a student in grade 12.
Love to read about cars rather than my school text books :stupid:

Thread Starter #3
Thanks Gautam

Owning a Tata Cars feels good. I have been driving Indica for very long period (10 Years). I am happy the way it serves . Even though it had completed 17500 Kms it still has energy. i never had comfort in any other Cars as i felt with Indica.

I had booked mine on June 2nd and still waiting for Delivery[sad]. When did you booked yours.

Regards
Gireesh Raj

Thread Starter #4
Thanks Gautam

Owning a Tata Cars feels good. I have been driving Indica for very long period (10 Years). I am happy the way it serves . Even though it had completed 17500 Kms it still has energy. i never had comfort in any other Cars as i felt with Indica.

I had booked mine on June 2nd and still waiting for Delivery[sad]. When did you booked yours.

Regards
Gireesh Raj
Small correction: Even though it had completed 175000 Kms it still has energy.

Greetings Fellow TAI-gers,
Great to be part of an automotive forum. Come across this forum while checking out TIAGO owner ship report.

I work for just another software firm as a technical lead and drive an I10 bought from my friend. Currently hunting for my own new car (new post will follow).

I like watching F1, MotoGP and any cars on road [:)].

Thanks,
Mvrck

When did you booked yours.

Regards
Gireesh Raj
It's so true, I too find my Manza so comfortable, it have spoiled me for the space it offers. And to be honest I never felt T.A.S.S to be average or bad.

I booked Tiago XZ Diesel on 25th July, 2016. SA told that he will deliver it within a months time. He also offered me 5,000 INR accessories free. I told him that we will take b2b insurance from outside, to which hr said that he will match the amount and give us, so sent him the quotation for the same.

Details :-
Car - Tata Tiago
Model and Fuel - XZ Diesel
Colour - Berry Red
Delivery - Within a month
Freebies - 5k accessories
B2B insurance - 18k (Royal Sundaram)
OTR - 6.53 lakhs.
My SA have not informed me of any price increase.

Thread Starter #8
Hi Gautam,

Are you sure your SA will be able to provide the Delivery within a month, Since mine was booked on June 2nd and SA told that there will be waiting period upto 3 months. I am not sure when i am going to get mine [frustration].

Car - Tata Tiago
Model and Fuel - XZ Petrol
Colour - Pearlescent white
Delivery - Not Sure
Freebies - No Freebies
B2B insurance - 22000 (Tata)
OTR - 6.05 Lakhs (Includes Showroom Price, Insurance, RTO Charges, Basic Accessories, AMC and Extended Warranty.

Welcome to TAI, do read the forum rules while posting, and happy viewing.
Thank you Sir [:)]

Greetings Fellow TAI-gers,
Great to be part of an automotive forum. Come across this forum while checking out TIAGO owner ship report.

I work for just another software firm as a technical lead and drive an I10 bought from my friend. Currently hunting for my own new car (new post will follow).

I like watching F1, MotoGP and any cars on road [:)].

Thanks,
Mvrck
Hi Mvrck,

Welcome to TAI, Have a Wonderful miles ahead.

Regards
Gireesh Raj

Hi Gautam,

Are you sure your SA will be able to provide the Delivery within a month, Since mine was booked on June 2nd and SA told that there will be waiting period upto 3 months. I am not sure when i am going to get mine [frustration].

Car - Tata Tiago
Model and Fuel - XZ Petrol
Colour - Pearlescent white
Delivery - Not Sure
Freebies - No Freebies
B2B insurance - 22000 (Tata)
OTR - 6.05 Lakhs (Includes Showroom Price, Insurance, RTO Charges, Basic Accessories, AMC and Extended Warranty.

Regards
Gireesh Raj
Don't know, but he have promised it. Have no option, then to wait and watch.

Top Bottom