Hello TAI Friends

Thread Starter #1
I'm Sai from Chennai, I was a silent visitor of TAI for the past few months, and found it to be a very good place to discuss about cars and bikes. Finally became a TAIger.

About myself : I work as a Client Coordinator for US based medical billing company in chennai. My hobbies are cooking, Pet care, playing chess, of course music. I have a finnish spitz breed dog, love birds, fishes. Thinking of Rabbits. [:D]

I Own a Karizma ZMR, and I recently booked a Baleno Zeta at Chennai Nexa.

I'm still beginner in driving car. Baleno would be my first car.

I look forward to have good time here, I welcome a lot of driving tips and suggestions being a learner.

Let me be the first to welcome you.Great to hear that Baleno is the car that you are going to own which I also own for 9 months. Good choice considering that it would be your first drive.

Keep us posted about your buying experience. Wish you a happy journey here and drive safe.

Thread Starter #3
Let me be the first to welcome you.Great to hear that Baleno is the car that you are going to own which I also own for 9 months. Good choice considering that it would be your first drive.

Keep us posted about your buying experience. Wish you a happy journey here and drive safe.
Thank you Buddy. By the way which model and color you own ?

Thread Starter #5
Good to hear. I have also booked the fire red colour. What is your feeling on the Colour, since you own it, you might have a better view

Because I'm little confused between grey and fire red, that is why I have given the second choice as gray.

Top Bottom