Heellllllloooo Petrolheads!!!!!!

Thread Starter #1
A very very big hai to all automobile enthusiast n freaks!!!!!!![cheers]
Myself arun from calicut. hopin to share a lot and gain lot of knowledge over here. kudos to TAI.

my wheelz:- honda activa, maruthi suzuki dzire.
my dream wheels:-shelby elanore, lambo LP670 SV, BMW M3, nissan GTR, LR defender(thats all[;)])

"DRIVE SAFELY N ENJOY IT"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Arun welcome to TAI , you are the second Arun here and we have some Dzire owners here already too. Do start a new ownership thread for your car with pictures and share more with us about car.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Arun, Welcome to The Automotive India. Just like Figos, DZires are also raining in here; you’ll enjoy the company of like-minded people. Have a pleasant stay, and yes, do not forget to go through the rules and regulations of community. Feel free to contact our staff in case you require any assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Arun,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay.

Do go through the rules & regulations of the forum which will help you understand TAI better.

hi arjun. welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay buddy. post some pics and review of your dzire if possible. [:)]

hi arun, there are other malayalees here as well :)
and just like figos and dezires, there are a lot of punto owners here as well :p welcome to TAI.[ i'm pretty new myself]
we'll probably find more owners from kerala and have some 'meet' soon.
do tell us more bout your car though. especially the waiting period :)

Top Bottom