This is I

Thread Starter #1
Real Name:- Satyajeet Kadam (30 years of sunshine behind me, i.e. my age)
Hobbies:- Long Drives, Swimming, Gaming (Crazy Gamer since coming into existence ), Web developer etc ...
Hometown / Current location:- Pune / Pune [:)]
Vechiles Owned:- Tata Nano (2012) / Maruti Swift (2015) / Yamaha RX100 / Yamaha R15 V2
Reason for selecting this username:- Out of options [;)]

Dear TAIns

I am Satyajeet a Software Engineer by profession but a car/Bike enthusiast by passion a.k.a. "Punekar" [;)].

I am a keen biker as well and currently own two steeds in my stable. One is 1992 completely restored Yamaha RX100 which requires no introduction and other is R15 V2. My day wouldn't be complete without taking an adequate dose of reading from this car crazy community.

I have Always been an enthusiast and avid follower of any sort of machines. I think its time, I move ahead from coding and debugging to tests and tuning. This forum has what not ? photographers ? Writers ? Travelers ? and of course car lovers. I appreciate the way people think here, most of them at least. My favorite sections on this forum are 'travelogues', and now i am a member i hope I will be able to contribute to those.

I hope to cruise along with you all...Shall get to know each other better as the journey goes.

Dear Mods: Have gone through all the general guidelines / rules and regulations before posting.Making your work easy!

Top Bottom