Hello From Odisha

Thread Starter #1
Thank you ‘T.A.I’ for making me a part of such a unique tribe. The person behind the screen who is trying to introduce himself is Bijoy Ratha Sarkhel, who is from the capital city of Odisha known as Bhubaneswar.
My inclinations
1. Observer
2. Traveler
3. Gadget freak
4. Learner
Vehicle details
I believe the proverb ‘Four wheels moves the body, but two wheels moves the soul.’ And it’s true as I am a two wheel freak. But as of situations demand I am becoming a car freak person. My vehicle possession starts with a scooter and the list goes something like this.
1. LML Star. (2 Stroke 150cc)It was my dad’s possession and later mine, it was my first personal motor vehicle.
2. Tvs Scooty pep+
3. Bajaj Pulsar 150 Dtsi. (My pride my ride, 150000 km’s together)
4. Bajaj Discover 110 Dts-si
5. Honda Activa
6. Honda Activa 125
7. I have booked my first car (Alto K10 Vxi Amt) which will be delivered on 20th June 2016. (Pretty excited about it.[:D]).
Friends call me Bijoy that’s the reason I enlisted my name here as Bijoy28, I tried only for Bijoy but sadly petrol head tribe has members with similar name.
Once again thank you for taking me in your tribe, wishing all fellow members’ miles of hassle free rides together with your pride.
And yes do visit coastal Odisha, its beautiful over here; road trips to some exotic locations will give you a wonderful experience for lifetime. Eager to explore every single road here and awaiting for your company.
Thank you.

Attachments

Hi Bijoy,

Fellow new participant here. Not even couple of days and I'm already addicted to this place. I know the feeling of waiting for a new car. I'm waiting for my ecosport to be delivered in another couple of weeks. Welcome, drive safe and have fun.

Thread Starter #3
Hello Micromort, yes its addictive over here, yes its a very
(difficult/excited/curious/irritating) joyful feeling through which i am going now. To put ice on all these curious hot queries my Sales guy called me up today and informed that Car's have arrived. So i am fully Exited.[:D]

Thank you ‘T.A.I’ for making me a part of such a unique tribe. The person behind the screen who is trying to introduce himself is Bijoy Ratha Sarkhel, who is from the capital city of Odisha known as Bhubaneswar.
My inclinations
1. Observer
2. Traveler
3. Gadget freak
4. Learner
Vehicle details
I believe the proverb ‘Four wheels moves the body, but two wheels moves the soul.’ And it’s true as I am a two wheel freak. But as of situations demand I am becoming a car freak person. My vehicle possession starts with a scooter and the list goes something like this.
1. LML Star. (2 Stroke 150cc)It was my dad’s possession and later mine, it was my first personal motor vehicle.
2. Tvs Scooty pep+
3. Bajaj Pulsar 150 Dtsi. (My pride my ride, 150000 km’s together)
4. Bajaj Discover 110 Dts-si
5. Honda Activa
6. Honda Activa 125
7. I have booked my first car (Alto K10 Vxi Amt) which will be delivered on 20th June 2016. (Pretty excited about it.[:D]).
Friends call me Bijoy that’s the reason I enlisted my name here as Bijoy28, I tried only for Bijoy but sadly petrol head tribe has members with similar name.
Once again thank you for taking me in your tribe, wishing all fellow members’ miles of hassle free rides together with your pride.
And yes do visit coastal Odisha, its beautiful over here; road trips to some exotic locations will give you a wonderful experience for lifetime. Eager to explore every single road here and awaiting for your company.
Thank you.
Welcome @Bijoy to TAI, you have a decent collection of 2 wheels, do you still have the LML Star? Just love the pickup these 2stroker's have.

I have a 1982 Bajaj Super, story as under.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/nostalgic-era/24056-restored-my-bajaj-super-82-a.html

Enjoy your stay.

Regards

Vinod

Hello Micromort, yes its addictive over here, yes its a very
(difficult/excited/curious/irritating) joyful feeling through which i am going now. To put ice on all these curious hot queries my Sales guy called me up today and informed that Car's have arrived. So i am fully Exited.[:D]
Know the feeling. Mine's also ready for the past 20 days. But not taking delivery yet as I don't have a parking space and running around trying to arrange one. Hopefully, I should be able to find one by this weekend and take delivery next week. All the best on your new ride. Post pics once you get.

Thread Starter #6
Welcome @Bijoy to TAI, you have a decent collection of 2 wheels, do you still have the LML Star? Just love the pickup these 2stroker's have.

I have a 1982 Bajaj Super, story as under.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/nostalgic-era/24056-restored-my-bajaj-super-82-a.html

Enjoy your stay.

Regards

Vinod
Hello Vinod Sir,
Thank you for the appreciation, Yes i also loved the pickup of 2-stroke vehicles,sadly i had to sell my Scooter[cry] and other two wheeler vehicle mainly for parking issues.[frustration] But i had a hassle free ride with both my favorite ride (Scooter and pulsar) till the date of selling. You are a lucky man,you could keep a legend still with your family. I hope it stays with your family for generations. [:)]

Thread Starter #7
Know the feeling. Mine's also ready for the past 20 days. But not taking delivery yet as I don't have a parking space and running around trying to arrange one. Hopefully, I should be able to find one by this weekend and take delivery next week. All the best on your new ride. Post pics once you get.
Yes Micromort,these days before having a new possession of ride ,we have to look into the parking issues before hand,or else it will give birth to a whole new level of problems.[frustration]

Top Bottom