Hello Friends!

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

My Name is Amit and I am resident of Pune. My age is @33 years.

A true techie, researcher, and car enthusiast by heart. Driven lots of cars abroad especially in USA and Europe.

Other interests are nature photography, travel and trekking in Sahyadris. Our country is wonderful and always liked to roam in India. Except North East, have toured all over India.

My first car was an maruti 800.Owned four cars after that. Now after thorough research bought i10 auto, however this car will be driven by my dad and wife in coming months. I am on the look out for a good powerful hatch or maybe a city.

After driving lots of cars around the globe, I would still prefer a car which is practical and which will go well in India.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Amit. Many of us are already familiar with your posts but as there’s a saying 'better late than never', Nice to read your introduction today. We expect you to share a few of your interesting travelogues or experiences which you had across the globe. Keep posting, and have a wonderful stay here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Enjoy your stay amiti.

Regarding new hatch, India is hot spot for Hatchbacks in world. You will only get confused with the choices.

Dear All,

My Name is Amit and I am resident of Pune. My age is @33 years.

A true techie, researcher, and car enthusiast by heart. Driven lots of cars abroad especially in USA and Europe.

Other interests are nature photography, travel and trekking in Sahyadris. Our country is wonderful and always liked to roam in India. Except North East, have toured all over India.

My first car was an maruti 800.Owned four cars after that. Now after thorough research bought i10 auto, however this car will be driven by my dad and wife in coming months. I am on the look out for a good powerful hatch or maybe a city.

After driving lots of cars around the globe, I would still prefer a car which is practical and which will go well in India.
Welcome Amit. I am from Pune too. If budget is not a constraint i guess you can go for Jazz.

Hello Amit your posts are already really good here in TAI! Keep them coming and welcome once again!

Do share with us your experiences across the globe.

Hello Amit,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

Do share more about rides you own and dont forget to share your experiences with cars across globe.

Also I am waiting to see your Pictologue soon

Thread Starter #8
Thank you everyone. Actually I was invited by someone to TAI and I am really impressed the way all of you are sharing information.

I will definitely share my experiences of cars I travelled round the globe.

This weekend or early next week going for good test drives of Honda city, polo and fabia 1.6and ritz petrol. Will keep everyone posted.

Top Bottom