Hello From Vitara Brezza

Thread Starter #1
Hello members!

I belong to Jaipur, currently living in New Delhi. Bought Vitara Brezza ZDi+ in Apr 16, and I am very satisfied with it. Joined the forum to share my experiences and hope to gain wealth of knowledge from you guys.

Here are some pics of my ride which has clocked 2700 KMs till now.

Aggressive front looks. I liked it over Ecosport.
IMG_20160605_101241.jpg

Alloys have neutral looks. No need of replacement.
IMG_20160605_101325.jpg

Rear view. I don't like the fat chrome strip. But looks like it is the trend nowadays.
IMG_20160605_101341.jpg

Getting 3M underbody protection.
IMG_20160507_141427.jpg

Run-in period (1000KM) was over in a week.
IMG_20160506_214309.jpg

Out in the first rain!
IMG_20160513_184721.jpg
IMG_20160513_184731.jpg

Not afraid of uneven tracks. Thanks to high GC
IMG_20160514_134141.jpg

Boot is enough for my small family.
IMG_20160605_101528.jpg

Interiors are functional but Average.
IMG_20160605_101608.jpg

Every second person asks me the same question, "Why didn't you got Dual Tone color?". And the answer is, "Simply because I liked white [:)]", I don't have any other reason. Dual tone just does not click with me.[embarass]

That's all for now!

Thanks
Nish

Last edited:
Hello members!

I belong to Jaipur, currently living in New Delhi. Bought Vitara Brezza ZDi+ in Apr 16, and I am very satisfied with it. Joined the forum to share my experiences and hope to gain wealth of knowledge from you guys.

Here are some pics of my ride which has clocked 2700 KMs till now.

Aggressive front looks. I liked it over Ecosport.
View attachment 202560

Alloys have neutral looks. No need of replacement.
View attachment 202561

Rear view. I don't like the fat chrome strip. But looks like it is the trend nowadays.
View attachment 202562

Getting 3M underbody protection.
View attachment 202556

Run-in period (1000KM) was over in a week.
View attachment 202555

Out in the first rain!
View attachment 202557
View attachment 202558

Not afraid of uneven tracks. Thanks to high GC
View attachment 202559

Boot is enough for my small family.
View attachment 202563

Interiors are functional but Average.
View attachment 202565

Every second person asks me the same question, "Why didn't you got Dual Tone color?". And the answer is, "Simply because I liked white [:)]", I don't have any other reason. Dual tone just does not click with me.[embarass]

That's all for now!

Thanks
Nish
Congrats on your Vitara Breeza, and welcome to the TAI family, nice color choice, could you give the price break up, for prospective buyers, also how sluggish is it below 2k rpm.

Enjoy your stay here.

Thread Starter #3
Congrats on your Vitara Breeza, and welcome to the TAI family, nice color choice, could you give the price break up, for prospective buyers, also how sluggish is it below 2k rpm.

Enjoy your stay here.
Thanks!

Price breakup:
Ex-Showroom: 9,54,000
4th Year Extended Warranty : 13,976
Zero Debt Insurance: 27,854
MCD Parking Charges : 4000

Turbo Lag:
Like most diesel cars there is turbo lag below 2k rpm. But there is no shortage of power while moving from standstill and the car pulls cleanly in 1st and 2nd gears without touching 2k rpm. But its a matter of learning to be in the right gear at the right speed and you overcome the lag.
In City, choose when to down shift to 2nd or 3rd from 4th, to keep the lag away. Similar on Highway, choosing between 3rd and 4th gear while downshifting from 5th is the key. I was able to master this in just few hours and now I don't feel any turbo lag.

Hi Nish.
Lovely review. Can you throw some light if you test drove the nexon? I'm confused between brezza and nexon. The nexon drive was very bad.

Hi Nish,
Welcome to the herd.
Brezza is a sane man's compact-SUV. With Maruti and a product like Brezza, you can live a peaceful life for next few years atleast. Congratsl.

The nexon drive was very bad.
Man, you're probably the first person on this forum who echoed same voice as mine. [lol]
I'd request you to start a new thread for "Nexon TD" as an EyeOpener for many of us. Please share your TD experience.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello members!

I belong to Jaipur, currently living in New Delhi.

Every second person asks me the same question, "Why didn't you got Dual Tone color?". And the answer is, "Simply because I liked white ", I don't have any other reason. Dual tone just does not click with me.
Welcome to The Automotive India, bro. Let me also join the league of those who asked for the dual tone shade[lol] Do you have plans to wrap the C-Pillar and Roof in Black to give it a Evoque-ish look? Have seen some guys do so specially to Red, White and Silver color Brezza(s). Do share a detailed owner's review of the car with us. Hope you have a good time here.

Regards

Akash

hi Nish, this is Rakesh from Mumbai. hope things are good with you. just wanted to ask about your long term ownership views for your brezza. I've booked one and I'm looking for real users and what they have to say about the car. it seems you are an early buyer. and hopefully you are happy with the purchase. also are there any other brezza owners on our forums here. I can't seem to find them. or probably no one has been commenting and everyone is enjoying their cars 😉 anyways do let me know if you can thanks a ton bro!

I'm telling you Sachin. Seriously I was getting scared mouthing my opinion. But I honestly did not like the drive. I drove it twice. And both times I was not impressed. Probably the test drive car wasn't good. As I've said on another forum. But nothing felt good. I'll share a lovely anecdote with you guys.
So my wife and I both test drove nexon. We both like some parts like the interior and as said I hated the drive and she loved it 🤔. The same day we went to see brezza in South Mumbai. They did not have a TD vehicle. And it was Gudi Padwa time. So many deliveries. So one sales person took us to a car in the yard lying there white in color. Someone's delivery car or something. My wife sat in the car and she said this exactly this " WHAT RUBBISH IS THIS"? Pointing at interior of car after sitting in nexon. I said to myself Mar Gaye! I then somehow convinced her for test drive from another dealer. So next day. The car was there for TD. My wife drove it and instantly she just loved it. Obviously I loved it as well as for us in Mumbai , familiarity also plays a very big role in purchasing decisions, I guess.
Now I'm having second thoughts hearing about all the nvh and cabin insulation not being very good on brezza and being very good on nexon. And my wife is like. " No ways we have to take the brezza only" the nexon is very busy from inside. 😂😯😂😯
Anyways,yaar please help yaar. Is the cabin sound really that bad in brezza. Please share your views everyone. I request you. I'm sold on the brezza barring this one point. Please help

Hey. Please do write in and mention what your long term review of the car is? Would love to hear and understand from. Real user experience is so critical for me

Thread Starter #13
Thanks All for the welcome again. This thread was bumped so many people thought of it as new, but it is 2 years old.

As far as my long term ownership goes, its been an very good car, no hard maintenance, only regular services.

I am getting 19Kmpl in City and 21Kmpl on Highway.

We have made a club of Brezza owners (www.clubbrezza.com) there you guys can meet lot of experienced Brezza owners for all your queries.

Top Bottom