Hola Amigas & Amigos

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Tamanna, an avid reader and a budding auto enthusiast.

Live in Mumbai, and own a pre-loved Maruti Suzuki Swift, which taught me how to drive. After 5 years of a hassle free experience, moving on to an i20 Active, which is due to be delivered to me within the next 3-5 days.

Super excited to be here, and learn.
Also looking forward to share my journey with my new car (for now calling it Zephyr, hoping it likes the name).

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Everyone,

Live in Mumbai, and own a pre-loved Maruti Suzuki Swift, which taught me how to drive. After 5 years of a hassle free experience, moving on to an i20 Active, which is due to be delivered to me within the next 3-5 days.

Also looking forward to share my journey with my new car
Welcome on-board TAI Ms. Tamanna, Pleasure to have you with us. Myself Akash, lovingly called as Mogambo (recently given), Reporter Saab by my friends here. Do share the experience with the new car and have great time on The Automotive India. For any help, please feel free to get in touch with any member or core team. See you around! Congrats on the new purchase.

OT: For a moment, I mistook you for the actress by the name Tamanna, who came in Baahubali[:)]

Regards

Akash

Hi Everyone,

Also looking forward to share my journey with my new car (for now calling it Zephyr, hoping it likes the name).
Welcome to The Automotive India. Have a fantastic stay here! The car you are going to buy is a fantastic one indeed [clap] I travelled on it last month. Loved the car to the bits. Which colour are you planning to buy? Please write an ownership review of the i20 once you get the car.

Myself Akash, lovingly called as Mogambo (recently given), Reporter Saab by my friends here.
What does Mogambo mean?

Top Bottom