Hello From Belliappa

Thread Starter #1
I am Belliappa CM.

Just joined this forum after observing the posts for a long time from many auto enthusiasts on various posts across topics related to automotive sector.

To be frank, I was little skeptical in joining this forum as I was also following various other similar forums in parallel observing discussions related to automobiles.

The reason for joining this forum was, the members here speak what is there in their mind and nothing nonsense which I have observed happening in other Forums.

By the way I am from Bangalore and an auto enthusiasts from the day I got my sense.
I have owned/owning the following vehicles:
01. My first 2 Wheeler brand new Enfield Bullet standard - still being used have completed 45k on the ODO [clap]
02. My first 4 wheeler used 1999 Ford Ikon 1.6 Petrol - bought in 2008 - Sold in 2009 - had registered 19k in 13 months on the ODO .
03. 2nd 4 wheeler brand new 2009 Maruti Swift Vxi 1.3 Petrol - Sold in 2011 had - registered 40k in 38 months on the ODO .
04. 3rd 4 wheeler brand new 2011 Mahindra Bolero Slx - M2dicr Diesel - Sold in 2015 - had registered 69.5k in 50 months on the ODO - missing it a lot [frustration].
05. 4th 4 wheeler brand new 2016 Maruti Ciaz Zxi+ 1.4 Petrol. 2.5k for 2 months on the ODO [:D]

Welcome Bellis the new TAI'ger.

Well I might be wrong in my analogy however, I have observed a common trend between bulleters, generally a bulleter would own a safari there are quite a few friends of mine who have a bullet and own a safari.

With advent of quite a few SUVs its either Safari, Scorpio or XUV that a bulleter goes. For. You have still not broken that rule since you had a Bolero which again is an UV. ;)

Top Bottom