Hi All!

Thread Starter #1
Hi!

Thank you for accepting my registration request and allowing me to be a part of this wonderful community!

My name is Abhishekh and I am based out of Pune.

A bit of history and my present belongings (of course the ones which move on wheels!!)

I learnt riding on a Vijay Super, 1977 model. It had a side car attached to it and this is the ride which got me interested in automobiles. I rode the scooter for about a couple of years and a few thousand kilometers, after which I was gifted a brand new Hero Honda Ambition 133cc, November 2002 model.
This was my primary ride for the next 7 years and approximately 80K on the odo.

Times moved on, I got a good paying job, which means I could now think of affording a car. The next thing standing in front of our home was a pre-worshiped FIAT Palio ELX 2002 model, bought in March 2007. It had very new kilometers on odo and was a very well maintained car. I was completely in love with it and never wanted to part ways with it. However, after 3 years and driving it for some 30K kilometers, I decided to sell it off.

This made way for the next drive, Ford Figo TDCi Titanium. Though wanted to stick around with FIAT (Punto Emotion Pk); however decided against it. Reasons for a different discussion.

I did some good amount of driving on the Figo which included my first outstation trip with family, which otherwise would have never been possible!

As destiny might have it, I had to sell it off after 2 years of hassle free ownership and 40K on the odo. I was required to travel on-site for a long duration which mandated that it be sold.

Once I was back from my assignment, I wanted to buy a Tata Safari Strome; however, my needs did not mandate such a huge vehicle and I settled for a Ford Ecosport TDCi Titanium. This is my present ride and has done around 30K in less than 2 years of ownership. This is also my first car which took me on my first 1K non-stop drive with family!

In between all these years, I also owned a Hero Honda Hunk for a brief time. Sold at 10K on the odo.
I also fell for a 118 NE, 95 model, which I wanted to resurrect. But things didn't go as planned and it was sold off soon after.

Well, sorry to bore you with all that history.

My hobbies include going on long drives with friends and family and to that effect I have done the following exploration so far:

1. Pune - Surat - Pune (some 3 or 4 times)
2. Pune - Ahemdabad - Gandhinagar - Pune
3. Pune - Mount Abu - Ranakpur - Udaipur - Pune
4. Pune - Indore - Pune
5. Pune - Agra - Mathura - Agra - Pune
6. Ashtavinayak Yatra
7. Pune - Saputara - Pune

The shorter drives include
1. Pune - Kashid - Pune (Lost the count of times :) )
2. Pune - Hedvi - Pune
3. Pune - Karad - Kolhapur - Pune
4. Pune - Aurangabad - Pune
5. Pune - Loni - Pune (Again, lost the count of trips)

What's next on my plate?

Well, to be honest, there's a lot planned:

1. My dream drive - Pune - Leh - Pune
2. Golden Quadrilateral drive
3. Pune - Nanital - Jim Corbett - Pune
4. Pune - Jammu-Kashmir - Pune

Apart from this, I would also like to be a part of the Pune Nano Owners group. Yes, My Nano XTA is on its way!! Taking the delivery on Monday - 4th April!! To excited about it right now!!

Drive safe, wear seat belt!

Hi!

Thank you for accepting my registration request and allowing me to be a part of this wonderful community!

A bit of history and my present belongings (of course the ones which move on wheels!!)

I learnt riding on a Vijay Super, 1977 model. It had a side car attached to it and this is the ride which got me interested in automobiles. I rode the scooter for about a couple of years and a few thousand kilometers, after which I was gifted a brand new Hero Honda Ambition 133cc, November 2002 model.

Times moved on, I got a good paying job, which means I could now think of affording a car. The next thing standing in front of our home was a pre-worshiped FIAT Palio ELX 2002 model, bought in March 2007. It had very new kilometers on odo and was a very well maintained car. I was completely in love with it and never wanted to part ways with it. However, after 3 years and driving it for some 30K kilometers, I decided to sell it off.

This made way for the next drive, Ford Figo TDCi Titanium. Though wanted to stick around with FIAT (Punto Emotion Pk); however decided against it. Reasons for a different discussion.

I did some good amount of driving on the Figo which included my first outstation trip with family, which otherwise would have never been possible!

As destiny might have it, I had to sell it off after 2 years of hassle free ownership and 40K on the odo. I was required to travel on-site for a long duration which mandated that it be sold.

Once I was back from my assignment, I wanted to buy a Tata Safari Strome; however, my needs did not mandate such a huge vehicle and I settled for a Ford Ecosport TDCi Titanium. This is my present ride and has done around 30K in less than 2 years of ownership. This is also my first car which took me on my first 1K non-stop drive with family!

In between all these years, I also owned a Hero Honda Hunk for a brief time. Sold at 10K on the odo.
I also fell for a 118 NE, 95 model, which I wanted to resurrect. But things didn't go as planned and it was sold off soon after.

My hobbies include going on long drives with friends and family and to that effect I have done the following exploration so far:

4. Pune - Indore - Pune
6. Ashtavinayak Yatra

2. Pune - Hedvi - Pune

What's next on my plate?

Apart from this, I would also like to be a part of the Pune Nano Owners group. Yes, My Nano XTA is on its way!! Taking the delivery on Monday - 4th April!! To excited about it right now!!

Nice Intro Buddy, Welcome to The Automotive India (TAI) and do share your vehicles ownership review. feel free to ask any question. and waiting for your travelogue on your upcoming trip to leh in which vehicle have you planned to visit leh and jammu&kashmir?
Took delivery of your car buddy?

Congratulations on your purchase and waiting on your ownership review.[:)] [cheers]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi all,
Need some suggestion !! I am new here, after how much post i attached signature.
Ms. Nisha, I guess you can add the Signature using the "Edit Signature Feature" in Quick links option. Also you can use PM (Private Messaging) Service once you complete 10 posts.

Regards

Akash

Hi!

4. Pune - Indore - Pune
6. Ashtavinayak Yatra

2. Pune - Hedvi - Pune

What's next on my plate?

Welcome to the Forum Abhishekh!.
Congrats for Nano XTA. Wish you many happy mile munching. Please post your buying & ownership experiences.

Top Bottom