Hello Everyone!

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I am Nimit and I am currently pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering. I recently joined TAI forums since I am very passionate about cars since my childhood. I currently drive a Maruti Suzuki Ritz, SX4 and recently we got an S-Cross 1.6 Alpha which is amazing vehicle. My Video ownership review of the S-Cross should be there in the Ownership section soon! Very happy to be a member of this forum and I will be looking forward to interact with all the members here.
Thanks [clap]

Hi,

Welcome to the family bro, some nice line up you got there, we would love to read about your ownership of the S-Cross.

Please take a pit stop at the forum protocols, which would help you improve,

Happy Motoring,

Thread Starter #3
Hi,

Welcome to the family bro, some nice line up you got there, we would love to read about your ownership of the S-Cross.

Please take a pit stop at the forum protocols, which would help you improve,

Happy Motoring,
Thanks :) I will have a look at it. I did post my Ownership thread yesterday along with the link to the video review about my S Cross but it still hasn't been posted onto the forums. How much time does it usually take. Do let me know :)

the fist post is usually approved by the moderator it should be up in a couple of days. dont worry you will get a notification when the thread goes live!.

Top Bottom