Hello Automotive Guys

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,
Thank you so much for approving my membership with TAI.
I am Ramaiah Yarlagadda based at Chennai and working with Automotive Industry as a Quality Management System Auditor for their supply chain.
Basically A Mechanical Engineer from MIT, Manipal with Post graduation in Manufacturing Technology from Tapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala.
My first car in 2001 was Maruti Wagon R and moved to Ford Ikon, Tata Indigo CS and currently owning Toyota Etios Sedan Gasoline.

Next year plan is to buy TATA Safari Strome VX for Pan India travel.

hiiii yarlagadda....welcome to TAI. My younger brother is also a mech engineer from MIT Mewar Rajasthan and currently working with QACA as quality engineer. But he wants to make a carrer in automobile industry. He has done CATIA n others courses too. I hope you could help him out If u don't mind my request. Thank you in advance.

Thread Starter #4
Hi Yarlagadda,
Welcome to TAI.have a nice stay here.Do post photos of your cars.
Thank you Shrijit. Will do so in couple of days.

hiiii yarlagadda....welcome to TAI. My younger brother is also a mech engineer from MIT Mewar Rajasthan and currently working with QACA as quality engineer. But he wants to make a carrer in automobile industry. He has done CATIA n others courses too. I hope you could help him out If u don't mind my request. Thank you in advance.
Thank you Abhi. Having knowledge in CATIA will get job in Automotive Supply chain. Let me know if he is willing to relocate to Chennai.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom