I am Paul. I am in the General Insurance Sector. I have recently joined TAI
. Also, I have recently learned driving car and am getting into the scene....
To top it all... I have also booked my first car. It is a Hyundai Xcent SX new model. Thanks to TAI
I found answers to all my queries in the forum already shared by others which helped me shortlist this car.
Now I have a few queries to ask:
1) I had booked my car in Dec'15 a red color model which was sold to someone else who paid the full amount by 31st Dec. I made the payment in 7th Jan and was informed of this. I had got all angry and the GM sales of the dealership assured me this was genuine miscommunication and I will be given a 2016 Jan model at the same price.
2) But, the problem was post Chennai Floods, the plant was closed and I was informed that I would be made aware of the allotment once the plant starts functioning.
- I want to know whether the dealer is taking me for a ride?
- How to confirm that the vehicle would be a 2016 model? ( I understand the VIN should do this)
- I have been informed that the dealership has received the allotment yesterday and the SA will share the Engine/Chasis No by Monday. Is this the procedure?